Chapter 2 - I'm not mad

It was their lunch break and Jake was in line, waiting for his lunch.

Moving his head around the cafeteria, he spotted Hwan but with Sunghoon, the transferee or the Lemonade guy.

Because for the incident, he just called him mentally as Lemonade guy, I mean, it's better than calling him 'Stranger who apologized to me for accidentally spilling some lemon juice on my shirt but I'm not mad' right?

Squinting his eyes at the two, he couldn't help but let out a sigh.

"Is he a new target, again?" He mumbled.

"Well well yeah it is. I see the player has found it's new target. My gosh I feel bad, but we found another dumbass human again!" Jake flinched, looking at whoever spoke behind him.

"Hey Jungwon, what the fuck?" Seeing the cat-looking guy who was eyeing the two who were situated on a table, the player clinging up on the new target.

"Isn't it too foreign to have a guy behind your back? How did you just figure that out now?" Jungwon asked.

"Thoughts, but I- what the fuck are you saying?"

"Hmm? It's true tho, everyone who gets captured by him are dumbass, I'm lucky I'm not" Jungwon proudly answered.

"Yeah yeah" Jake nodded sarcastically and faced back, only to be pulled back again.

"Wait, look" Jungwon pulled him and Jake saw Hwan's previous exes staring at them both, he even saw the guy he kissed a while ago, with gritted teeth and fists clenched tight.

"Mhm, yeah so what? It's not my problem" Jake looked back again and he was yet again pulled back by Jungwon.

"Look, he's standing up" Jungwon whispered to his ear.

Jake rubbed his ear, feeling a small amount of saliva before glancing at Sunghoon leaving the table.

"He's lining up, do you think he's buying him lunch?" Jake just shrugged before the line started moving.

Sitting down on his table, well, it was the same with Hwan. He only got some add-one as he already has a lunch made by his mom.

Opening his lunchbox and the food he got, Hwan spoke up.

"Oh Sunghoonie! I forgot to introduce to you, this is Jake, my friend and Jake, this is Sunghoonie!" Hwan said, leading Jake to stop and stare at the man before give him a cold gaze and shortly waving at him.

"Hi" he greeted, blankly.

"H-Hi" Sunghoon replied, sitting beside Hwan who immediately thanked him for the lunch he brought.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you Sunghoon for the free lunch, oh! How can I repay you?"

"I-It's fine" Sunghoon replied shyly.

Jake internally snickered.

"What a pure man"

"Sunghoonie, what's your next class?" Hwan asked, finishing up his plate.

"Oh, Uhh Physics?"

"Oh sad, I have Language next. Jake! What's yours?"

Jake glanced at Hwan before answering 'Physics'.

"Well I guess you both have the same class, I gotta go now, the Language room is far ahead, goodbye Hoon! Bye Jake!" Hwan left the two on the table.

Jake wiped his lips with a tissue before glancing at the male who appears to be awkward with him.

"About yesterday-"

"I know, I'm not mad at you. Why the fuck would I be?" He said, getting his belonging and leaving the cafeteria, not forgetting to bring back the tray and the trash.