Chapter 6

Warning ⚠️: this chapter contains intense and hardcore 18+ mature sex scene. Read at your own risk.

Aiden's POV

"Keep the change" I said, handing the cab driver a twenty and steadying myself against the car for a second.

What was I thinking? This was stupid.

I walked up onto the curb and the cab pulled away.

The massive brick building in front of me must've formally been a factory or warehouse. These buildings were all being repurposed into chick loft condos.

I pushed the menu button on the intercom system at his front door. I scrolled through the names until I found his. I punched his number and the machine dialed.

"Umm hello?" He said through the intercom

"Umm hello? Is that all you have to say for yourself?" I said, trying to pump myself up.
"I found your little note. I'm here to give you a piece of my mind!!"

The buzz from the door unlocking made me jump a foot into the air.

He was letting me in?

Befuddled, I grabbed the door and went inside. My feet carried me down a long hallway lined with old pipes that were purely decoration now.

I got to Roland's door. I knocked. I heard him walk up to the other side of it.

"Hi Aiden, good to see you again. Please come in" Roland said

I was shocked to see that He was dripping wet and wearing a towel wrapped around his six pack abs. My jaw dropped at the beautiful sight

He insisted me to enter the room and I followed him in, closing the door behind me.

"Just give a moment to rinse this shampoo out. Make yourself at home He said.

I saw him walk back towards the bathroom. He didn't bother closing the bathroom door and I got to see his chiseled ass as he stepped back in the shower.

I looked around the loft and I saw a large log suspended from the ceiling by a massive iron link chain.

I ran my fingers against the log.

"Mind the mess" Roland said as he came back out of the bathroom wearing a pair of jeans and a fitted tank top that hugged his pecs and abs and showing his biceps.

His jeans were unbuttoned at the top giving a glimpse of a treasure trail leading from his belly all the way down.

"I-" I said as I turned around, my hand running down the log. A huge splinter drove into my palm. "Shit!!!"

"I've got it. Don't worry." He said soothingly

"I'm going to hold your wrist steady while I pull it out" He said

"Damn, that hurts!" I said, averting my eyes from my hand.

I felt immense pressure as his big strong hand closed around my wrist.

At first, I felt weird being so submissive but something about his personality made it feel natural. I couldn't move my hand if my life depended on it. His other arm moved in a flash. I felt a pinch then nothing.

"All done" Roland said. He walked back to the bathroom to dispose the splinter. He came back with a bandage  and my hand was no worse for wear

Now I felt sorry for shouting at him earlier.

"I think this is a first" he said.
"I've caused you a wound and mended you all before knowing why did you shouted at me earlier and why are you here" he said.