Chapter 3

Aiden's POV

"Aiden" Diana said ducking into my office. We're making up the board for the break room. Did you want to join the contest?" Her red glasses sat on the very tip of her nose.

Every year, our office holds a weight loss contest. One of these new initiatives that HR was always chasing, trying to improve the quality of office life.

I'd never participated before but this year felt different. Years had gone by since I felt good about my body and now I was going to make a change. Those years had passed in the blink of an eye. It was time to make a stand.

"Yes" I said "I'm in"

"That's the spirit!" Diana said You're doing yoga now, right? She said pointing to the mat rolled up next to my bag.

"Yeah. Hot room yoga" I said "it's intense!"

"My sister in law does that. You do it like a hundred degree room, right?" She said

"Yeah and they crank up the humidity. It's like a sauna" I said

"Damn I think I would pass out. Where do you go for it?" She asked

I hesitated. "That new gym on Broadwick" I said looking away

"That gym"  she asked

"Yeah" I said heat rising to my cheeks.

"Are they smoking hot and sexy as fuck?" She asked her eyes wide

I laughed "Spill it?" She said walking over to lean really close like two school girls discussing boys in hushed tones. She had no problems kibbutzing with me once she knew I was gay.

"Well" I said savoring the moment.
"They're uncommonly tall. Not like basketball players but they're all tall and they..."

"They what? Come on!" She said giving me a soft jab in the shoulder.

"They have golden eyes" I said.

"What?" She said, her eyes bulging.
"Like really golden?"

"Gold, like take it to the pawn shop gold and when they pass over you" I said, pausing for drama, you feel like they're looking deep inside you"

"Whew!" She said, leaning back into a chair and fanning herself.

"So your yoga instructor is hot? Diana said

"He is" I said feeling myself blush even more

"He? You're bending into shapes like a nubile circus performer and sweating while this hot guy watches you?" She said grinning like a mischievous cat.

"My, my Aiden. That's wonderfully scandalous. I bet you give him something to think about later."

*******

For the next hour, I tried to focus on the email I was writing to the rest of my sales team, but I couldn't. Talking and thinking about Roland had me in a mood. The kind of mood where I wished I could lock my office door. It was impossible to try to talk to my team about pushing a new insurance product with him on my mind.

One thing was about as unsexy as something could be and the other was the embodiment of raw animal passion.

I couldn't get him off my mind.

Author's note

I got inspired writing this story cause I really love yoga

What are your thoughts, comments reactions about this chapter?
Let me know in the comments below 👇

The next chapter will be posted soon stay tuned 😊
Please vote 🥺🙏 thank you ❤️

♡︎𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆23♡︎