Chapter 25 - Link

Start from the beginning

His soft and warm lips devouerd mine as I let him have control, following his every move. I had no idea what I was doing, but it didn't matter as he continued to dominate my mouth.

Warm hands gripping firm around each ass cheeks before releasing, massaging the tender skin beneath the thin pj bottoms. again and again and again. Each time getting closer and closer to the middle.

Lapping out his tounge I eagerly open my mouth to let him in and when his tounge touches mine I cant even think straight as my animal instinct take over and I moane with pleasure. I'm so caught up in our tounge battle I didn't even notice him pulling down my pants, exposing my bottom for his hands.

I'm so intranced by his lips and tounge that when my body reacts to his warm finger against my hole a shiver runnes through me waking me up. “Oh.....-Dont worry you dont have to do that” I say feeling my hard dick leaking pre cum. “I'm already prepped, just shove you dick in”

He stills for a second before his hand grabes a firm hold of my hair yanking me back and forcing me to stare up at him as he growles angirly at me.

His dominate aura hit me alongside his growling voice “I will tell YOU, when you are ready for my cock!”

If I thought his dominante presence did weird things to my body before than this felt like an earthquake, ripping out my insides, or in this case, my animal instincts as I went into squid mode and latched on to Max's lips in full force, sucking, nibling and licking every inch of his face.

And Max's content growling did nothing to ease my heated fire within. I was burning up and I needed more. Rocking my hips back and forth on his lap I latched onto his earlobe, nibbling a little.

He moaned and grabbed a hold of my asscheeks again. To slow for my strained cock I whimpered like the impatient wolf I am.

“I know, I know” he cooed removing his right hand from my ass. But instead of moving it to the middle where I needed him. I hear a drawer opening and closing. What the fuck? He was doing some paperwork? Now?

I hear a bottle opening and closing before a wet warm hand glides smootly up my butt crack, massaging in the oil. Lube in the office drawer? The man was prepared that's for sure.

Grabing my chin he easily guides my mouth to his. Sticking his tounge into my mouth as he enters my hole with his finger and I cant do anything but cling to him with my arms and legs as he explores my inside.

I'm hot and ready in seconds, but Max keeps at it filling me up with his fingers. Three fingers in and i'm a needy wolf whimpering for more and the alphas pace just wont due. My horny wolf soon takes over and I rock my hips back and forth, fucking his fingers in a much needed pace.

We still got most of our clothes on, but I can feel he enjoys the ride as well, almost shivering underneath me. When im close to climax I try to reach down between us, so I can jerk myself of. But the cocky alpha to be had other plans as he hastily removed his fingers from my hole and in one swift move liftet me up as he rose from the office chair and laid me down on the desk instead.

Staring up at the ceiling with my legs in the air I have no idea what to expect. Is he running away now? Did I take it to far?

I hear a zipper and another bottle opening and closing. Before he pushes my legs down over my head, pinning me down and leans over me softly kissing my neck and ear.

I feel his big cock, sliding up and down my butt crack. What the fuck is he waiting for? Stick it in already! But no he's just taking his sweet time kissing my neck, gliding his hands here and there making shallow thrusts with his hips, aiming his cock in all the wrong directions.

“You need a map or something?.... stick it in already!” I growled at him.

And he started to laugh, that fucker. Here I was, horny as fuck, desperate for some release, any at all would do at this point. And he found it funny!

Fuming I snapped and growled angry at him taking a mocking bite of the tense air between us.

Not liking that one bit he growled back giving my bottom a little smack with his hand. “So impatiense” he whispered in my ear “Is this what you want Link?” he questioned poking my entrance with his cockhead.

Well why else would I be bent in half? Grabbing a hold of his shirt I pulled him to me and sucked the hell out off his face, in hopes off him gliding his dick further inn.

Which he did put in an aching slow pace again. “Please Max!” I begged. At this rate I would burn up from the inside before he had the chance to fuck me into oblivion. Luckily begging helped and he shot forward down to his base, completely filling me up. It felt so amazing a little “Yes daddy” escaped my lips.

I would have regretted it if it weren't for the new pace Max had found, and I mean he was on fire, trying to sett a new world record in pounding ass as he went all inn humping me to bits.

And I was shattering in more ways than one. Even the grunting savage sounds he made turned my blood into boiling lava. And I know the tumbling words coming out of my own mouth was borderline animalistic and I think I even barked at him at some point.

He screamed out “I love this desk” at some point which had me a bit confused. I mean was he afraid we had scratched it? My claws were in, I think.

It didn't take long before I was over the edge and too far gone to care about anything. His teeth sinking into his biting mark left shivers down my bones. And my whole body clung to him like a magnet. And all I can thing of is that I wish there wasn't a thread between us.

“We didn't even take our cloths off” I mumble into his ear and he licks my new bitemark, making it heal up. My body limp after yet another mind blowing orgasm as my mind wanders off.