Chapter 25 - Link

Start from the beginning

The bite mark lastet what three months? This was no big deal our three months was already up, even if the mark hadn't faded yet, give it a couple days and it would. I would probably wake up tomorrow and find my neck bite free.

It didn't.

Three days later and I was desperate, too desperate for my own good. I tried going to bed like the days before but Max suggesting I use him for release did nothing to quench the thirst so to speak. And now I am finding myself in my pj-bottoms standing right outside Max's bedroom door.

What if im to late? Its past midnight, and his probably already asleep. What do I do if he's already asleep? Well I could just go inn and check it and if his already asleep I'll go down stairs again and finish jerking of. Yeah good plan.

I slowly open the door and tiptoed myself inside before shutting it, turning around I scan the bed, but – empty.

A bit annoyed I waited outside for ten minutes just to find an empty bedroom, where is the fucker? Sniffing for his scent would do me no good in his own bedroom full of his erotic hormones. Instead I decided to check the obvious choice, his office.

Walking across his bedroom floor I yanked open the door to his office and strutted through it.

Max was sitting in his office chair looking straight ahead, not even turning to look at me. Well might as well go all in, if he refuses me I could allways bargain for the box.

Stepping up to him I straddle his lap facing him. Not my smoothest move since im not sitting on one of his arms, but moving on I place my hands on his shoulder – feeling it was the safest option and stare straight into my bosses surprised look.

Well what now, I had his attention apparently, but not really sure where to begin, And I mean how do I make him horny? how do I turn him on? I had no idea how his body worked, well came this far might as well ask...

“So....how do I turn you on?” I ask him, trying not to make it awkward.

He grines, the cocky fucker grines at me. And im starting to feel like a trapped animal as he sneaks his arms firmly around me, grabs a hold of my ass cheecks and dominantly starts moving my hips over his crotch. And thats when I felt it.

“Oh.. holly shit!” I squealed, trying to stand up on my knees, but his strong armes kept me pinned down on his dick. “I thought that was your arm.”

He chuckled “That must me some kind of record, going from what was it again? so small, nothing to play with, couldn't even see it, to the size of an arm!”

“Idiot” I laughed back at him.

“Kiss me” He commanded still smiling.

“What?....No Im... Im not a good kisser. Toby from Ruina pack told me I kissed like a squid, you dont want that, trust me.” I laughed a humorless laugh, but the truth was that that still hurt, I didn't want to kiss anyone after that.

“I want that.” He said almost breathless “Kiss me like a squid please”

He is so going to regret that. But fine I could do this, just keep it simple just a quick peck on the lips.

I leaned closer to him, twining my arms around his neck so were face to face. Leaning my head closer I stop just inches away from his mouth and my thoughts get the better of me. How do I do this right, lips open or closed? Tounge or no tounge?

My heart is beating to fast, and his body is so close to mine I can feel his heat rising through his shirt and pants. Trying desperately not to panic and to control my breathing. Maybe it would be better if he kissed me? And I started asking him “Can yomnm” but that was as far as I got as he crushed his lips to mine. Well I guess that's one way of doing it.