Humanoid!'Eclipse' x Reader 18+

Start from the beginning

Then it hit you. 

You were drunk, while looking for robots, you thought you ordered the  one that was much smaller.

"Goddammit.. I'm a dead woman" you muttered into your hand, staring at the very attractive robot sitting in front of you. 

"Alright then.. let's figure out how to get you set up.. and also get you into some clothes" You glanced at his dick, making your way into your roommates room you went through his closet, finding a pair of pants that would hopefully fit your new robot friend alright. 

"Are you capable of putting on clothing?" You asked, Sun nodded, taking the pair of pants from you he slipped them on. It was strange how life-like he seemed, it was almost as if he was an actual human, his movements weren't jagged or weird like an actual robots. 

"Do you have some kind of setup thing where I can have you do stuff at certain time periods, Sun?" You questioned, gaining his attention. "Yes, you simply just have to tell me what time you want it done, how many times a week, and those tasks can be canceled for any other chore that is top priority."

"Alright, okay.. I think I can make this work then.." You brought a finger to your chin, rubbing it. 

"Set time for dusting at Ten o'clock AM" You heard a ding "timer has been set, would you like for this to be done every day?" Sun questioned, you nodded.

This was going to take a while..

- Time skip -

You looked at the time, it took a full hour to get everything set up, coming across a few problems, you ended up accidentally setting your name instead of Suns name to 'Sunshine' now that's all he refers to you as. You didn't mind it too much. 

"Alright I think we're done with the chore setup, now then, can I set timers for when my roommate goes to work and comes back?" you questioned. Sun nodded to this "Yes, it is possible."

"Alright, set roommates leave time to 8 o'clock AM, and arrive time to 12 O'clock PM for lunch, then leave time from 1 PM to 7PM".

"It has been set" You hummed, yes it was a bit of a mix up, but you were happy that you drunk bought such a wonderfully useful robot, one that had quite a few uses as well, even if some of them were quite vulgar.

You clapped your hands together "Alright! Well It's time to prepare dinner" You got up, grabbing your apron you put it on, gathering ingredients from the fridge you could feel Suns eyes on your back as he watched you.

Although he was a robot, it somehow felt like he had some form of control over himself, like he could have himself do certain things without being told to do them, even if they weren't put into his system.

Starting up the oven you placed down a pan and waited for it to heat up a considerable amount. Putting in some oil, and adding seasonings to whatever meat you were using you placed it in the pan. You felt the hot sting of the pan on your finger and hissed, pulling it away quickly you placed the burnt part of your finger, sucking on it, trying to stop the burn. 

Taking a step back you felt a hard chest behind you, looking up to see a rather concerned Sun. Taking your hand he inspected it, holding it ever so gently. You couldn't help but blush at the gesture, the fact that a robot cares this much over something as small as a burn.

You shuffled your body so you weren't right in front of the stove, you back pressed to the counter top you watched as Sun continued to inspect your hand to make sure there wasn't any more wounds he should worry about.

Finally letting go he took a step back "My apologies, Sunshine. It is within my programming to make sure my owner is safe and never harmed" You smiled "Thank you for caring Sun, but it's okay.. and please don't refer to me as your owner, I am simply just your friend who you've been tasked to help" You said, smiling up at him. You knew it was ironic to say seeing as you literally bought him online...