Damian grunted as Slade slammed both of his katana's down against Damian katana. Damian arm shook from the force. But using this to his advantage he tried to injure Slade so he could be easier to defeat. Of cause without killing him. But Slade saw what he was trying to do and he hit the dagger with his knee. "Now that's a little under handed." Slade said with a smirk.

"Then this should feel like back stab." A female voice called from above. Slade and Damian up to see Talia with at least ten or more assassins. They jumped over the railing and landed with ease. Once they landed they all throw smoke bombs on the ground coving the entire area in thick smoke. Damian was yanked back as Slade was attacked by three assassin's. Damian turned to see Lady Shiva.

"Get out of here." She yelled as she shoved him to the door that had assassin's around it. But Damian got a firm expression.

"Not without Marinette." Damian replied but all that did was Lady Shiva order the assassin's to shove him out of the stairwell. When he tries to open the door it was locked. He turned and saw Lila with a victorious predator smirk. Damian batglared at her before he stormed passed her to his family who were huddled up in a corner whispering to each other. Marinette friends were there as well making it clear that they were talking about him and Marinette. Once he reached them he turned it his father and Tim. " Find Marinette now."

With Marinette

Once the smoke went down Marinette ran to a corner tense for anything or anyone comes at her. But the smoke was so thick that she was having a hard time seeing anything and some difficulty breathing. At some point she thought she heard Damian's voice but it was gone so quick she thought that she imagined it. Wrapping the scarf around her arm she tried to find the door. But just then she got hit with something heavy. When she fell to the ground her head hit the wall making her go in and out of conciseness. The last thing she remembers is being picked up then black.

When she woke up she was in a dark and cold room. There was a metal door with no handle or key hole then a small window but the glass was foggy and there was metal bars surrounding the glass. Just then she heard voices. "I told you to separate the brat and the target." She heard Slade growl in anger.

"I tried but they were glued to the hip. Plus I figure you might enjoy putting him in his place. So he knows what's coming to him and Maribrat if he doesn't do as we say." Lila replied making Marinette blood boil with rage. That's when she noticed how her arms were chained behind her back to the floor.

"Fine, I guess it did work out in the end. Plus I got to give Talia a few reminders along with those henchmen calling their friends made her lose some of her better and trusted assassin's." Slade paused for a moment. "You an go in and do as you please with the target for an hour any other times you want to do this you have to have my permission." Slade said before walking away his foot steps echoing down the hall.

"Open the door. And make sure this area is cleared out completely. Everyone can come back in an hour." Lila said coldly with glee in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am and what about your companion?" A man asked as he pulled out the keys. Which jiggled from the movement.

"He's coming with me. I think he will love this. Since I was able to convince him to help me do all this. He deserves a small reward for his efforts." Lila replied before the door opened. Light flooded the dark room causing Marinette to squint having to adjust to the bright light. She saw to silhouettes but she couldn't figure out who was who. She knew one was Lila but she doesn't know who the other one was. The door closed blocking all the light. Once her eyes had adjusted she gasped at who it was.

Lila Pov

I smirked seeing Marinette shocked look. I loved seeing her in this gross cement cell all chained up. It makes me excited and what I have planned just makes me giddy. "Do like his new look Marinette? He changed his appearance so you will actually love him." I asked with glee as she tried to say something but couldn't. I walked over to her and bent down. "And do you want to know the best part Marinette? When I told him that you will need someone after I take Damian from you he gladly volunteered. But I know that you don't like him in his original look so I helped him alter his appearance. And being the angel I am I decided to bring him along as ai have my one our with you. So you two can start to build a bond." I said as I loved the shiver that came from her.

"I...I..." She whispered trying to come upon with a response to what I just said to her but it seemed like as was really shocked. I smiled at that as I turned to her new boyfriend.

"She seems shocked beyond belief. Maybe you should give her a kiss and comfort her Adrien." I said and watched Adrien grin with possessiveness and eagerness. His once blond hair now a jet black and gelled like Damian's his clothing even matching Damian's the only difference was that instead of a jade emerald green colored eyes he had bright green eyes with hai skin have a tanner look. As Adrien walked forward Marinette tried to move away but she was against a wall so she had nowhere to go. Adrien stopped in front of her and knelt down. He reached out and grabbed her chin before he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. His other hand was gripping her waist tightly. When he broke the kiss he whispered to her.

"Don't worry Puuurincess, I won't harm you. And neither will Lila as long as you play your part and be the compliant girl that you should be." He said before he pulled her into his chest. And held her there tightly. I smirked as I grabbed something from the table by the door.

With the bat family no pov

The Gotham vigilantes, the supers and Paris heros all stood on top of W. E. all of them waiting for someone. The last person who was fighting to protect Marinette with her people. Talia soon appeared on the tower. When they saw her they noticed a bruise on her face but it didn't seem to bother her. Robin stepped forward. "What happened?" He demanded no one told him off the harshness of his words or the glare he had aimed at Talia.

"Slade has her. The smoke proved useful to get you out but when my assassin's went to get Marinette out with keeping Slade and his men busy it went wrong. Slade henchmen called for back up. And they were able to go toe to toe with us then. At some point I found myself crossing blades with Slade but he played dirty and when our blades were locked together he kicked my knee causing me to fall down a little. Taking the opportunity he knocked me out. The last thing I remember is him fighting Lady Shiva briefly but one of his men snuck up behind her and slammed into her. She was thrown somewhere in the stairwell. When I came to Slade, his men and Marinette were gone. All that remained was my men bodies and this." Talia said as she brought out Marinette scarf. The one she wore for the Gala. Damian took it and gripped it tightly. He fits shook slightly from his anger.

"Slade is gonna wish that he never entertained the idea of taking ˈānjel." Damian growled before he took off the scarf still in his fist.