"Ari" I looked at him blankly before releasing my wrist by the time I turned around Elena was already driving off.

My blood boiled how could she just leave me here?! Before Stefan could speak to me I disappeared using a spell Ayana taught me that I haven't perfected yet.

Stomping into the house I slammed the door shut hearing footsteps rush over. "Elena you bitch!" I yelled eyes turning a golden color around the same shade as Jasper and Rosalies which I hadn't noticed.

I went to rush up the stairs but was held back by Jacob. "Hey hey what's going on? What happened?" Rosalie asked standing in front of me.

I was kicking and squirming trying to get out of Jacob's hold so I could go kick Elena's ass.

"Ari I'm sorry!" she yelled from the top of the stairs. Hearing her voice just made
Me more angry. "I'll fucking kill you you stupid, irrelevant, pick me as bitch!" I yelled.

Elena's Room| 3rd Person

"Elena" she tries to run out of her room she'd rather deal with a pissed Ari than Stefan. However Stefan pushes the door shut and corners Elena against the door.

"I would never hurt you you're safe with me" he said as they both could hear the pissed off Ari downstairs.

Although it made Stefan's inner vampire pissed off that the Cullens and Jacob were the ones with her he opted to worry about that later.

"All those animal attacks, those people who died..." she started "No. That was Damon!" he said back trying to make sure she didn't get the wrong idea.

Then it clicked the reason Ari doesn't like him...is because she thinks it's him doing all of this.

He snapped back into reality when he heard Elena's voice "Damon?" she asked hesitantly but knew deep down it was true.

"Yes. I don't drink human blood. That's not how I choose to survive, but Damon does! I'll explain everything to you, but I beg you, Elena, do not tell anybody." He said hoping she'd believe him.

"How can you ask me that? I'm not Ari! She may not care...but I do!" both Elena and Stefan knew that if Ari would've heard that she'd come up here and harm them both.

"Because you knowing this is dangerous for so many reasons. You both can hate me, but I need you to trust me." he said and there goes those plural words again.

He didn't mean to say both because in truth he knows Ari doesn't trust him at all. "Why? Why do you keep pluralizing your words? Why do you always add Ari into everything you say when speaking to me?!" she yelled and now they both know Ari heard because they heard rushing footsteps but again people holding her back

"ELENA MARIE GILBERT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Elena took a big and loud gulp knowing that her twin was mad for leaving her there.

"Just go. Just go, please. Go. If you mean me no harm, then you'll go!" she said arms held up in surrender and head turned away.

"I never wanted this" he said before disappearing. Finally seeing him gone she rushed to the window and locked it.

Gilbert living room| Ariana