Lonely upbringing

Começar do início

They talked a bit more. Arisu asking about her mother's well-being and her father shooting back questions about her time in school. They rarely see each other nowadays, but their bond is still as close as ever.

" Papa....may we finally begin the actual discussion?" Arisu asked.

" Ah, right. The main topic regarding him, correct?" Her father replied.

Arisu nodded hastily.

" I haven't been seeing Ayanokoji-kun around." She said, she even sent Masumi to go look for him but the search bore no fruit.

" And I've heard rumors that you entered Class D and announced something. Some students were whispering about it, making theories that perhaps you told them a big hint on how to reach Class A." She puffed her cheeks.

" Obviously, I quickly shut those rumors down. So nonsensical. But I want to know the real reason and I have a feeling that....it's related to Ayanokoji-kun's disappearance." She said.

" You're right. It is related to Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's disappearance.....I thought I could hide it from you just a little bit longer but since you're my precious daughter, how could I possibly resist myself from spilling the tea." He chuckled. He knew that she knew that he always loved spoiling his little princess.

He was just lucky that Arisu didn't grow up to be a spoiled brat due to his doting nature. If she WAS a spoiled brat, then his wife would kill him.

That thought...that possibility still makes him shiver in fear.

But not now. He had to answer Arisu's questions, since he also has a personal motive in telling her this private information.