Chapter 7

'.....No way, isn't it because of the curse?'

Yvette shook her head at the thought.

Since I met my destined partner before my 20th birthday, the curse has lifted.

"Ugh."

Yvette stumbled as she rose from her seat. She groaned as she tried to keep her balance preventing herself from falling down.

She gritted her teeth and headed for the bathroom.

Her body was sticky from sweating all night during her sleep.

Yvette stood in front of the sink and decided to wash her face before taking a bath.

After she washed her face with cold water, the stickiness disappeared a little.

'My face is in very bad condition.'

Yvette looked at her complexion in the mirror and paused for a moment.

She noticed a change that she hadn't intended for.

'....the flowers withered?'

Yvette hurriedly lowered her collar and checked her back.

Then she saw a flower that was withering black.

'That's ridiculous.'

Yvette was stunned.

Her tattoo was in a position where she couldn't see it by herself unless she looked in the mirror on purpose.

As a result, she didn't pay much attention to it.

Yvette managed to regain her reason, and glared at the flower blooming on her back.

The flower bloomed when she spent the night with Noel.

At the time, she thought it was just a meeting with someone who was destined to make the flower in her back bloom.....

'No way, did the flower wither because I haven't seen Noel since then?'

As soon as her thoughts reached there, Yvette squeezed her head without her knowledge.

'What should I do? Do I have to go find Noel now?'

It is not yet clear if her condition is related to Noel.

However, she thought that she might die if she stayed still.

Yvette took a long deep breath.

Whether it was killing her or not, she thought it would be better to meet with Noel first.

It was only a matter of time before the decision was made.

Yvette asked Hurbert to prepare her bath and quickly washed herself.

She had to do the whole preparation alone because there was no maid that was around to serve her.

Of course, it wasn't difficult since she's been doing well living on her own.

Yvette changed her clothes and called a carriage that was passing by. She asked the driver to go to Duke Aberon's villa.

'Please still be in the capital.'

Unlike Yvette Blanche, who spent most of her time in the capital, Noel Aberon was a man who spent more time at his residence.

Maybe he has already returned to his residence.

Yvette put her hands together and prayed to a god whose name and face was unknown.

'I'll be nice from now on. So please save me one more time. No, if you're going to save me, just let me live an average life.'