Chapter 1

"Give me one more drink here!"

"Oh, my young lady. Would it be okay to keep drinking like that? You're going to get drunk."

"It's okay. I'm drinking to die today!"

When asked by the owner of the bar, filled with worries, Yvette grinned and held out an empty glass.

Because she was wearing a black hood, only half of her face was visible.

"But don't push yourself too hard. Young people like you shouldn't do this."

"Yes, Yes"

Yvette nodded her head and listened roughly to the bar owner's words. Then, without hesitation, she picked up the new drink the bar owner had brought her and poured it all into her mouth. She was drinking so fast that all the drunk people around her started to whistle in admiration.

However, Yvette ignored the noise around her.

The only thing that mattered to her right now was the drink in front of her. Everything else was meaningless.

Because tomorrow, they'll never see her again.

"...a shitty life. Even if I'm born again, I can't be born with this body."

Yvette's face, which was smiling a little while ago, slowly faded, and tears formed around her eyes.

Noticing the unusual atmosphere, the intoxication fades away from her.

Eventually, Yvette cried loudly, burying her face in her arms.

"I don't want to die! Ugh!"

* * * *

'Yvette Blanche' was an extra that appeared in the novel [Love Destiny].

There's not much documentation of her. She's an extra that appears in no more than the three or four lines in the description of a scene.

The description was also absurd.

[Kerbel had more than one victim. His curse on Count Blanche had also claimed Yvette Blanche's life. It stated that if you don't meet your destiny by your 20th birthday, the curse would take your life.]

it was.

Yvette Blanche was under a ridiculous curse by a man named Kerbel.

And as proof of this, she had a special tattoo on her body.

It was a branch-shaped tattoo that started from her waist and went up to her shoulder.

According to the knowledge that I picked up from place to place, magic is imbued so that flowers bloom from the tattoos when they meet their destined partner.

In other words, if they fail to bloom, they will die.

'I can't believe I was born again with this body.'

Yvette thought bitterly.

It was a week ago that I became 'Yvette Blanche.'

I had an accident on my way back home, and when I opened my eyes, I found myself in a body that I had never seen before.

When I first woke up with this body, I thought I was dreaming.

However, after about two days, I had no choice but to accept the reality.

Indeed, the reality is that I have become 'Yvette Blanche'.

After accepting the reality, I tried hard to adapt to the new world.