"God, why am I even with you?" he questioned while throwing his head back while I picked the next color to blend it in and match my dress I was wearing more. Don't let him get to you, Darcy, He's just saying things to get to you and yes, it's working but he can't know that.

"You fucking whine like a little bitch all the time." he shook his head while I picked up my eyeliner and pulled the skin down below my eye to make it easier to draw on. "Oh, boo Hoo, your parents are getting married cry me a fucking river, my parents kicked me out of the house at fifteen." he revealed making me actually stop what I was doing and look at him through the mirror.

Out of everything he had just said that was what took me back. Him revealing something about his past that didn't involve Willow in any way.

"No, because what did you think you father did all these years?" he asked me as if I were inferior to him in any way. "Like a lawyer or something, I'm mean shit, Dar." he couldn't even get full sentences out anymore because of the anger he was feeling. I'm entitled to being angry too.

"Fucking say something!" he ran up behind me screaming in my face making me flinch for a moment, feeling his hot breath sprawl onto my skin while all I did was suck in a sharp breath and pick up the palette of highlight and pluck another brush from my bag.

His vein was popping out of his neck and his hair was perfectly coiled at the ends today. His eyes were piercing green and his rings were covering every finger. He looked like he was carved my DaVinci, and I couldn't be more repulsed by him right now.

"Fine, fine." he seemed like he had given up while I brushed the highlighter onto my cheekbones. "If this were literally anyone else then you would not be giving them the silent treatment." he stayed just as close to me as the hair rose on the back of my neck, chills spreading all over my body not knowing the exact reaction my body was having.

"You're speaking to Zayn, your father." he stated to me while I went to the other side of my face. "I want a good reason as to why you aren't speaking to me and not them." he kept coming closer if that was even possible.

"How much of a grudge can you hold, baby." he whispered while he finally rested his forehead on my shoulder. Placing the brush on the counter and leaning my head on top of his. Feeling his lashed flutter close on my skin as I did the same and squeezed my eyes tightly to shield the tears from spilling through.

" I didn't want to hurt you, Darcy." he sounded like a little kid getting ready to cry, his voice breaking making my heart do the same. "I was just trying to protect you." he wrapped his arms around my waist so tightly as if he were to let go, I would just disappear into dust.

"All I ever want to do is protect you." he said so low making me think he didn't even say it. "I'm sorry I didn't mean those things I said it's just I-" he cut himself off and tightened his hold around me.

I twisted around so I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he was nuzzled into me like a koala bear. I felt his back shake a bit knowing he had begun to tear up a bit but was trying to hold it back because he doesn't like vulnerable in general, especially in front of me.

"Io sono consumata con ansia perche io amo tu."he whispered while then carefully placing his lips right in the spot between my shoulder and my neck. Shuttering at the feeling and needing to know what he is saying to me.

I brought my hands to his face and rested my forehead on his while closing my eyes, feeling his still closed as well. "Důvod, proč je to u vás jiné, je ten, že jste jediná osoba, která nelhala.  ale pak jsi to udělal a tak moc to bolelo, zlato."I said between tears and choked sobs forgetting for a moment that he also understood Czech

He snapped his eyes open making me force mine open. He grasped my face with his hands. "Dar-Darcy. You said -you said something." he sounded so joyous as tears spilled down his face and he pressed his lips to mine. "Please don't hate me, baby. I only didn't tell you to protect you and because I was worried about you." he rambled off to me while I tried to say more than I already did.

"I-I." he seemed to become frustrated with himself while his hold on my jaw became stronger. "Darcy, you are so so important to me." he moved my head a bit to enlarge the emphasize of that statement. "The mere thought of you-" he cut himself off not even letting himself finish the thought because even that was too painful.

"Io amo, Darcy Jane." he said as I wished I knew what he said, brining my hands up to his wrist form his hands that we encapsuling my face. "Harry, I don't know what you're saying." I said my voice rasping at the fact I haven't used it in hours. 

"I need you to trust me, because if you don't trust I can't not only protect you but I can't be with you." he admitted diverting my wonder form before. "Harry, how can I trust you again. You said yourself that people in my life keep betraying me." I pleaded to him trying to grasp onto any piece of him that I could without breaking down.

"You just, you need to, baby." he said not giving me an answer while I knew there were tears escaping my eyes ruining my makeup I had just finished. "Harry, you know everything about me, and I know absolutely nothing about you." I whined like a child to him, hating the sound of my voice. 

"Tha-that's all I can give you, baby. You just need to trust me." his response gutted me because I felt like I was giving so much and was receiving nothing in return. "Harry, you need to give me something, literally anything." I became frustrated and forced out of his grasp while leaving the bathroom along with him in there.

"Darcy." he sterned the emotions from before leaving immediately. "Give me something!" I screamed whipping my body around to look at him. "The name of your first-grade teacher, your first girlfriend, the street you grew up on, something!" I shouted in distress while he fumed with anger radiating off of him.

"Darcy! I can't tell you and you don't need to know!" he retorted like it was no problem. "What do I need to do in order for you to feel that sort of trust with me?" I questioned while pointing at my chest feeling the physical pain of his words. 

"I do trust you, Darcy. That's not the issue." he simmered down, as did I. "Then what is?" I shrugged and walked toward him and grabbed his hands and kissed his knuckles. "What is the issue, baby." I asked and gripped onto his hands in a plead.

"If you know you won't be safe." he whispered looking down at the ground. "Harry, I'm safe when I'm with you and I can protect myself, was taught by the best." I tried to joke while lifting our intertwined hands to his chin, lightly moving it. 

He slowly licked his lips and fluttered his eyes closed while breathing in slowly while opening them up again. "Darcy, you wouldn't look at me the same." he said with such pain in his voice. "You wouldn't want to look at me anymore, you wouldn't want to touch me." his chest shuddered making my heart break for him in what he couldn't say.

"I'm not the same person I was when I lived back home."  he took in a deep breath while I placed one hand on his chest to steady him. "You wouldn't want to be with me anymore-" I started shaking my head while he did as well to stop me from saying anything.

"You would not want to be with me anymore and I know it's selfish but Darcy, the thought of not being with you anymore pains me so fucking much." he leaned down as our foreheads were resting against one another.

"What makes you think that I wouldn't want to be with you?" I whispered while we both leaned into each other, being one another's only source of comfort. "If I say I am going to be there for you, I am. I'm not one to break a promise and-

"Darcy, I love you."

~~right um...so... vote and comment <3

~~theories, rants, random things to get of your chest??

                                                       ~~they can literally be unrelated, I'm here to listen, luv you