L.H & M.C - Party Cheat Pt.2

You tried to shake off what had just happened but the image of Luke with that whore was etched in your mind and every time your eyes closed all you could see was the way his body connected with hers, the way his treacherous hands roamed her body.

The taxi driver could clearly see you were upset and he chose to not try and engage in a conversation, instead letting the soft voice of John Mayer float from the car radio and fill the silence.

The drive was short as you didn't leave too far from the party and since it was late there wasn't much traffic. You took out your key from your bag and shoved it in the lock, not caring if it broke and once safely inside you kicked off your shoes and pulled off your jacket before launching yourself onto the sofa.

Not even five minutes went by before the buzzer to your flat went off making you jump. It couldn't be Luke since he had a key so you were curious to see who it was.

Michael.

You sighed loudly before fumbling with the chain to open the door and let him. "Hey..." You frowned at him.

"What're you doing here?" You asked him exasperatedly, walking back to your place on the couch and allowing Michael to follow as he took a seat next to you.

"I wanted to check up on you..."

"I'm fine." You lied and he gave you the look, the one that says 'you're 100% lying'.

"Y/N cmon. You can't lie to me."

"Michael we aren't even friends! If I say I'm fine then I'm fine! What do you want me to say? My boyfriend just cheated on me... Broke my heart. Everything that we had together he just threw away for a random bimbo, he was supposed to love me..." All your anger and annoyance went out the window as you spoke eventually leading to you bursting into by the time you'd finished the sentence, using your sleeve to dab at your face and wipe away the tears. Michael had a look of sadness on his face and he pulled you in for a hug, his coloured hair getting in your face and making you squirm as his large hands wrapped around your back and you rested your head on his shoulder, frowning at yourself as you blubbered on his shirt.

He didn't move nor try to push you away, even though your tears were probably soaking through his shirt by now, he just held you close, using his right hand to rub up and down your back and his other hand to stroke your hair, attempting to soothe your crying when suddenly he pulled back, anger in his features.

"For gods sake Y/N! Why?"

"Michael... What's going on?" You were so confused, Michael had lost all his chill.

"Why? Why are you with him? He treats you like shit! I've never hated you or even disliked you, ever. I hate seeing you with him. He's my best friend but he's a dog, he doesn't deserve you, he's sly and manipulative and uses girls like objects. You shouldn't be with him, you should be with me..." He confessed, blushing and looking down at his feet, your mouth popped open in shock. He looked back up at you, evaluating your reaction before pouncing on you.

His lips crashed to yours and your heart stopped completely. What do you do? This kiss was so much different to the way you would kiss Luke, his lips were softer and tasted faintly of watermelon. You were so taken aback, it felt so wrong but at the same time it was the only thing that made sense. You kissed him back, allowing his lips to explore yours as his hands found a resting place on your bum. Everything about it was so different, there was meaning to this kiss, you could feel the passion flowing from Michael in a way you'd never experienced with Luke. It was strangely beautiful.

But then Michael pulled away.

"Shit. I shouldn't have done that." He whispered, looking round the room frantically. You were still in shock, unable to respond. He quickly stood up. "I'm... Just gonna go. I'll call you?" He hurried out before rushing out of the door with a bang, leaving you confused and completely alone.