another night..

Please listen to the music it reminds me of Tommy in my story and it fits for this chapter u.u

Tommy's pov:

My mother opened the door to see me crying.

"Tommy what's wrong??" Mom said rushing over to my putting her hands around me.

"Betty.. she's dead.." I said holding my mom letting go of techno.

"No she's not she's just lost please I promise she's okay.." my mom said as if she'd think I'd believe that..

"No s-shes dead mom.." I said as my face got red my tears burned my skin as they rolled down my face.

"Tommy I'll we will investigate more tomorrow I want you to get your rest." Techno said as he got up off his knees standing up.

"Thanks for having me motherinit" techno said looking at my mother.

"And I hope he gets better" techno said as he was walking to the door.

"I hope he gets better too and it's not a problem we love visitors.." my mom said giving techno a smile..

Only if techno knew that my mother had enough of me.

As techno left my mom got up and left me in the room. "Stop crying Thomas it's just a dog" my mom said closing the door fast slamming it the noise echoed through the room.

I got up after a while of laying on the floor sobbing. I opened the door and went to my bedroom.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it said 10:23 pm

I took my pajamas out of my closet and changed quick before my mother came in to see if I was asleep and if I wasn't she would make me sleep outside.

I turned my light off on my nightstand.

Hours pass

Hours pass

No one's pov:

It was 3:48 when Tommy woke up he looked around his room as sweat ran down his face.

Tommy let out a breath of air "it was just a nightmare Thomas your ok" Tommy said to himself.

Tommy left out a little giggle as he leaned over to grab is glass of water.
"Huh, it was full when I went to bed" Tommy said grabbing the cup.

Tommy decided he was going to go full his cup up instead of trying to go to sleep but not being able to due to thirst.

Tommy got up out of his bed with the empty glass in his hand.

Tommy looked out his window to see it pouring down rain.

A strike if lightening hit a couple of yards away. It was a thunderstorm.

So Tommy opened his bedroom door and made his way down the stairs in the pitch black.

Tommy put his hand against the wall to try and lead himself down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Tommy reached the bottom of the stairs and the light from the lightening lit up the living room for a couple of seconds then it was dark again.

Whence the lightening lit the room Tommy saw his surroundings.

The couch was in the middle of the room the TV on the wall in front of the couch to his right was a table and chairs.

To Tommy's left was a hallway. Tommy Turned the corner and started walking down the hallway. He looked to his left and barley saw a big and wide window.

The lightening light up the hallway and Tommy just continued walking. To Tommy's right in the hallways was the bathroom.

Tommy kept walking down the small hallway and he made it to the kitchen.

Tommy was waving his arm around to find something to lead him to the sink.

Tommy smelled a weird smell like rotting.

So Tommy kept trying to make his way to the sink when he hit what felt like a flashlight.

So Tommy grabbed the flashlight that was on the counter and turned it on.

It was one of those big yellow flashlights that had a yellow tint to it's light.

Tommy Turned it on and looked at his surroundings. Tommy shinned the light to the sink and when Tommy took his next step.

He felt something wet and if slowly moved past his foot.

Tommy shinned the light down to the floor slowly in fear to see what it was.

Soon as the light hit the floor a tear ran down Tommy's face..

What Tommy saw scared him.. it horrified him..

See you next chapter (';﹏;')