old memorys.

The gang was coming back home cause they didn't really get any information.
Untill badboyhalo got a call from the hospital.

Badboyhalo:

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Yes uhn skeppy is in the hospital and he is suffering from a coma. An impact to the head." The doctor told me.

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Who was it?" Karl asked "the hospital.."

Hot steamy tears ran down my face. I started sobbing.

"Drive to the Hospital please Karl." I said demanding

Time skip.

We arrived at the hospital and bbh ran full muffin in and started yelling at the person at the stand ( I can't remember what it's called T-T)

They let him go see skeppy. Badboyhalo ran to the elevator pushing us inside.
And pressing the close door button fast.

Badboyhalo the clicked floor 5. Hes still crying I can see his face is like a flood in Florida.

The door opens to floor 5 and badboyhalo runs down the hall to room 23 and busts through.

George:

as I came slowly running into the room cause I was out of breath trying to catch up to badboyhalo.

I saw bbh stop in the middle of the room.
"Bbh?" I asked slowly walking up to him.

I finally walk up near him to see skeppy.
He had bandages all over his body, an oxygen mask, an IV bag full of blood to pump it into him.

Skeppy had bruises and cuts all over his body. He had 2 black eyes. Skeppy was in bad shape.

I look up at bad. And he was just sobbing and sobbing. I go to hug him and he hugs me super fucking tight.

The doctor told Karl that sapnap was in prison. Karl then left to go visit sapnap and get answers. Like why was he in prison and what happened to skeppy.

Skeppy's heart monitor started beating normal till it started slowing down.

"SKEPPY!!" bad yelled out running to skep holding his hand. we were all yelling for the doctor and started spam pressing the help button.

Badboyhalo:

As I held skeppy's hand tears running down my face, old memorys started flooding in like a dam just broke.

I stared crying more holding geppys hand tighter. One memory was skeppy and me almost falling asleep on teamspeak saying lovey dovey stuff back and forth without noticing.

The doctor rushes in and starts picking up these shock things (I Cant REMEMBER WHAT THEY ARE CALLEDDD)

"CLEAR" the doctor shouted shocking skeppy's chest to try and get his heart beating again. "CLEAR" he kept doing it over again until the heart beat monitor made one sound..

It only made one sound. The sound was a long sound. There were no lines in the heart beat monitor. The only line that was on it was one line and it was straight.

Straight as could be. Then I realized, Skeppy's heart stopped pumping blood and skeppy was a dead corpse now.

I hugged skeppy's cold body and started crying even more I would not let go of him. My tears soon fell onto skeppy's cold hard body.

I didn't really think it would do anything.
A couple mins past. The doctor asked us to leave cause he was going to cover him up and send him to the Morg until the heart beat monitor started very slowly beeping again.

George:

I saw his pain skeppy was dying and badboyhalo knew it. But didn't believe he was. Until I saw a year fall from badboyhalos face down onto skeppy.

Skeppy's heart started beating normally again. We were shocked, he could not live through what he was going through there was no way.

Dream was leaning along the corner of the wall in the back of the room.

"Dream?" I walked up to him. "What's wrong" I asked. I heard him muttering to him self.