the flight

3rd person

After Darryl got back He started packing when he herd that his flight was going to leave tomorrow. Darrel fished packing when his roommate asked him where he's going. Darrel says that he will be gone for a couple of days cause he's going to go see his best friend. As Darrel started packing his clothes in his suit case he looked at the time and noticed it was 7:34 he thought to himself that he would make
Dinner.

Time skip

Darryl noticed that he would leave for his flight in 30 minutes, so Darryl rushing out the door shouting bye to his roomie.

Darryl got in his car inputting the key into the car,the car would start and Darryl would back up and drive out of the driveway and would follow the speed limit exactly.

Zak:

Zak's roomies Karl and George were out having fun or whatever they do, I walked in my room and fell on top of my bed I covered up in the blankets thinking what might happen when bad finally arrives.

Zak thought for awhile about bad until he thought what he might look like with his shirt off then Zak's face suddenly flushed with big bright red. "Why am I thinking these thoughts!?!" Little did Zak know he caught feeling for Darryl when he first herd Darryl's sweet little laugh. And Zak didn't think that Darryl liked him back but,Darryl loved Zak and couldn't live without him in his life and hated every moment with out him

Darryl was already off the plane by the time Zak got off his bed and finished cleaning. (Ding dong) the doorbell went off. "Coming!" Zak yelled. Suddenly as I open the door there stood a tall handsome young man with soft silky brow hair,with emerald green eyes Zak just stared deeply into them. "Hello? Zak?" Darryl said trying to snap Zak out of it.

Darryl :

Soon as the door opened I saw a short man with black raven hair with bright brown eyes I saw him eying me up and down and then just staring me dead ass in the eyes. As if I hypnotized him, "hello?? Zak?" I said in concern I noticed he was slightly drooling he then wiped his mouth and turned red.

"I-- uhmm sorry" Zak said scratching his head as nervous as could be. He then let me in took my coat and hung it up he then led me to his room where he showed me where I could put my stuff.

Zak:

I could feel my heart fluttering. As soon as Darryl got comfortable I offered him a drink.
He said he'd like one so I walked down stairs with my face still red like a tomato I'm reaching in the fridge for two waters when I hear Karl and George open the door. Then ran in and Karl jumped on the couch and went straight to texting sapnap.

George came over and said that he had the best day ever, as George is explaining what happened today I heard a yelp come from my room "HELP ZAKKY YOUR BEAN BAG IS SWALLOWING ME" Darryl shouted Karl stared me straight into my eyes dead ass and ran up stairs busting through my door nearly breaking it.

As I ran after him with the waters still in my hand I see Darryl half way into my bean bag Karl busts out laughing and I just giggled. George running up the stairs bumps into Karl nearly knocking him on his feet.

Time skip

Zak and Darryl are chilling in Zak's room where Zak is laying next to him and ends up falling asleep on Darryl's shoulder

Darryl:

I'm laying on the bean bag when I feel something heavy lay upon my shoulder I look over and I see Zak face to face a inch away. I could feel my cheeks and ears get hot. I turn back over to the clock and I noticed that it's only 4:53.

I could here George saying something about Karl and sapnap getting together. I don't think George realizes how loud he's talking.