a deadly fight

⚠️abuse is talked about⚠️
⚠️GORE WARNING⚠️
Also murderous sapnap

Karl drags George, then dream then, bbh in someone's car. "Who's car is this??" George asked me "how do I know I don't know them." Karl said without a care.

He stole the car.

∆Time skip∆

It may have taken awhile but they made it to a white house. They all got out of the car. They walked up to the door and knocked.

Quackity opened the door. Karl,gogy,dream, and bbh. Saw that quackity a dressed in a maid outfit.

Quackity just laughed. "Omg hi guys." He said like a psycho.

Mean while:

Skeppy got off the hammock and went inside to talk to sapnap cause he was the only one there. But he hated sapnap but had no other choice to talk to him.

"Hey sapnap" skeppy said in pain.
Sapnap was hella drunk at the time

"Hey small dude." Sapnap said teasingly
"Oh shut uppppp" skeppy said still hating him.

They both sat on the couch chit chatting back and forth until sapnap brought up something that he shouldn't have.

Sapnap would always bully skeppy making him feel insecure Abt his self. But this time sapnap crossed the line

You see skeppy was raised on the bad side of town. That doesn't make him a bad person though.

During high school some kid said something about his parents and ended up in the hospital.

Skeppy's parents always fought. Skeppy was abused when he was young and had it rough.

His dad went to prison because he did horrible things to skeppy. and his mom never talked to him.

Skeppy's dad once burned him with the fire place. Skeppy's father shoved him in the fire for not letting him touch him. Skeppy's father was always drunk it would be rare for him not to be.

Anyways back to the story-

Sapnap brought up that his parents didn't love him and that he was annoying.
Skeppy got mad and his eyes welded up with tears.

Hot tears ran down skeppy's face. "THEY FUCKING LOVE ME" skeppy said shouting at sapnap.

Skeppy threw sapnap off the couch, even though skeppy was hurting he didn't care he wanted to beat the living hell out of sapnap. But couldn't really fight him because

Sapnap was 2 times as large as skeppy. Sapnap wasn't having it and straight up punched skeppy in the lower abdomen.

Skeppy:

I fell back behind the couch when sapnap launched onto me and we latched
together like 2 cats having a massive fight.

Sapnap got off and grabbed a bottle and broke it in half. His lip was bleeding he had a bleeding head nothing to bad. Where there's me with a black eye and a bloody nose and bruises everywhere.

Sapnap stabbed me with the broken glass bottle in my stomach. I cried in pain.

My face flooded full of hot steamy tears.
I was bleeding badly and I even started coughing it up.

"Take that you son of a bitch" he said with a bloody mouth kicking the glass into my stomach further.

I reached for my phone to call 911 when sapnap ran to the bathroom to wash the blood off of him.

"Hello this is 911"
"HELP IVE BEEN STABBED" I was screaming while hot steamy tears ran down my face faster as I tried to slow the bleeding.

Sapnap took my phone and hung up on my only help.
"YOU FUCKING PUSSY, YOU BITCH"

sapnap wasn't happy at all he grabbed me by my throat and went near a window.

Little did I know the police had tracked my phone call and has the ambulance and 5 police cars on the way

"Any last words you fucking pussy."

He said spitting on me.

Before I could get a word out he slammed me against the window causing him to break it.

As skeppy's body fell from a 2 story building he landed into the pool unconscious.

5 minutes later the police showed up

Skeppy would twitch as the house got busted into from the police and arrested sapnap.

They eventually found skeppy and brought him to the hospital where he would survive the attack.