Vol 2. Ch 8 - Warm Water

Start from the beginning

"I was surprised to see you here Hagakure, I thought you were with the class going to the mall."

"I was with them actually but I came back early. I don't want to destroy my sleep schedule." She explained.

"But since you're here... do you want to join me...?" Hagakure embarrassingly proposed.

"Eh? I-I... I suppose I can." Deku accepted while stumbling his words.

"Great! Come follow me, we're going to the girl's bathhouse." She said happily.

Hagakure grabbed his wrist, pulling it towards her direction. Deku walked down the hallways but this time he wasn't going to the Male's corner. He was curious on what differences the bathhouse have compared to theirs, so he was looking forward to it.

The two entered cautiously but was glad to find that it was empty. They placed down their belongings in a storage area and began to strip. Deku now naked, waited for Hagakure to finish before entering.

"I think it's going to be hard for me if I can't see your outlines inside when we do it." Deku noticed when he saw Hagakure's figure with only a towel covering her.

"It's going to be fine. I won't hide from you, if that's what you're worried about." She has said.

With that settled, they finally opened the sliding door. Steam gushed out on the other side and were released right on their bodies.

"After you." Deku offered.

"Ok Mister Gentleman." Hagakure said sarcastically.

They both laughed and stepped inside. Deku sat in a stool while Hagakure knelt down in front of him.

"It's kinda slippery in here actually, my knees keep slipping." Hagakure said trying standing up.

"I'll just wash you back if that's alright." She added.

He agreed and she walked behind him. Deku was quickly met with 2 soft scrubs rubbing his back, followed by Hagakure's hand slowly rubbing his member.

"That's good... keep going..." Deku said.

He reached behind him grabbing her neck. She poured soap on her hands and body as a makeshift lube, it worked marvelously.

"Leaking already?" She giggled.

"Well, I did use it countless times today so I guess that's why." These words made her stop moving.

"What do you mean by that Deku? Are you saying that I am not your only one?" Hagakure yelled, almost hurt but mostly confused.

"Oh shit, I forgot..." Deku misspoke.

"Just look at here." He said waving his hands.

Hagakure gazed upon it, finding it hard to look away. Her feelings felt familiar when staring at the green light. She was feeling tired and finally lost to Deku's control.

"Hagakure, can you hear me?" Deku snapping his fingers to get a reaction.

She nodded and he immediately continued. "Okay, Hagakure. You had always known I have other partners before we interacted, it is normal and does not need to be questioned. Understand?"

"Yes... Normal..." She complied at his command.

"You were jealous at them because you couldn't be with me, but all of that change since this morning. You were thrilled to be part of it and understand that all of you are sharing me. Also, don't accept this command as if you were programmed, you will rationalize it inside your mind, as if were the one that it thinking of it. Did you get all that?" He asked.

"Yes... Master..." She was now drooling as she speaks.

"Good, now on the count of 3 you will turn back to normal but still keeping the commands active. 3... 2... 1..." Deku snapped his fingers, waking Hagakure from the trance.

"Ugh... what? Oh! Sorry about that Deku, I kinda dozed off." She apologized.

"It's fine, it's fine. I was just tired from my previous sex activities." He looked at her, trying to see her reaction.

"It's alright Deku, I know it must've been hard to simultaneously share your time with the rest of us girls. It's fine if you can't do it to me right now." She has said.

It worked like a charm. Hagakure was now on his side. "I think I have energy for one more round."

"Really? Thank you, Deku. I'm going to make your last ejaculation, the very best." She optimistically declared.

They moved to the bath, rinsing their soapy bodies first before dipping. Deku laid his back behind the pink-colored wall, while Hagakure sat in front of him. She slowly rubbed her body against his member, trying to make it erect.

It got harder and larger due to her perverted noises. "I'll put it inside me now Deku, don't hold back on me..."

Hagakure pushed her body down. She could feel the water being pushed inside of her, along side Deku's member.

"It's... it's a different feeling, I got to say." Deku noticed as he thrusts.

"I'm moving slower than I'm used to, although... I think I like it." Hagakure moaned.

They continued the fluidly intercourse. Splashing and sloshing inside the bath, making the water ripple in waves.

"Its... Its... Aaaah." She orgasms.

Deku grab hold of her wrists and began to pound her like a machine.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.." She loudly groaned, making it echo inside the room.

Hagakure was more sensitive now more than ever because she had just cummed. The shocking pleasure, surrounded by the warm sensation surrounding her body made her in more heat.

She matched her hip's movement with Deku to increase the pleasure. The water splashes unto Deku's head but he didn't mind., he was too busy trying to please his invisible partner.

"Agh... Faster Deku... Uaah!" Hagakure requested. Her face now red, almost radiating heat like fire.

The water intensified in rupture. Deku's member was now grinding her hole at a pleasurable speed. She got tighter when he did this, even squeezing him stronger when he tries to slide it back down.

"Shit... I'm near..." Deku whispered in her ears.

"Me... too..." Hagakure replied. Yelping as she squealed in pleasure.

Deku sped up his pace since he was nearing his final ejaculation. Hagakure did her best, she squeezed his member to her limit, wanting Deku to experience the best orgasm he had ever felt.

Thrusting and thrusting with all his might, breathing and moaning is what can be heard out of their mouths. The slamming of bodies with the pounding of water also filled the noise in the air. It was loudly inside.

Until finally, they came. "Aaaaaaaauh!"

Deku blasted inside of her, the warm jizz splurted out of his member and mixed with the water. After a couple of twitches of his member, it stopped. Hagakure was filled with ecstasy. The warm water mixed in with his hot sperm made her cum underwater.

"That... that was great..." Deku panted, releasing Hagakure's arms from his hold.

Deku laid back on the wall, exhausted from all of his adventure. Hagakure also had the same idea and rested on his chest.

She looked at him and said "Did you have fun?"

Deku smiled and answered "Yes... I did... it was good..."

They snuggled on the bath before leaving to dry off.