Taehyung got startled by the sudden hug but immediately wrapped his arms around him as well ,as the water kept pouring over them.

Taehyung pulled him closer making their bare cocks grind against each other ,and jungkook looked up at him making their lips meet. The older parts his lips ,giving the younger a chance to explore his mouth. They grinded their lower halves creating friction between them.

"You think you can take me again right now baby?" Asked taehyung as he bit on the shorter male's neck. His low deep voice echoing in the shower stall ,as water dripped down their bodies.

"Yes i-i can." Jungkook said ,just as those words left his mouth ,taehyung turned him around quickly ,spanking his ass with his large hand.

"Aahhh" jungkook moaned loudly at the pain which he quite enjoyed. He rested his hands on the glass wall as his ass was in the air ready to be rammed by the majestic huge cock of his husband.

He was already prepped enough because of the session they had not many hours before ,without a warning taehyung gripped his hips and pushed inside him , immediately starting thrusting in and out of his whole rapidly.

Jungkook's mouth was wide open screaming ,grunting , moaning and groaning with only one name. "Tae-taehyu-ng ,O-OH MY F-FUCKING GOD." He screamed as the tip of taehyung's cock jabbed on his g-spot making him see stars .his cheek squished against the glass wall when taehyung pulled him back by fisting his long hair ,making him meet his chest and his other muscled arm wrapped around his waist.

The walls of the shower stall were all foggy because of warm water hitting the floor and the two panting men enjoying each other while being drenched in the water.

Taehyung pulled away from the shorter man turning him around and picking him up wrapping his legs around his waist and entering inside him again pulling him as closely as possible. "Oh fuck ,so warm." Growled as jungkook clenched on him again while he fucked him good.

Jungkook pulled him in a deep messy sloppy kiss ,saliva dripping down his chin as their tongues roamed in each other's mouth.

Jungkook's back was against the wall while Taehyung thrust in him ,he felt the younger's tip twitch inside him indicating he was close to his orgasm and so was he himself.

"Cum inside me." Jungkook demanded the taller man who was about to pull out as he wasn't wearing a condom. "But- you might -you might get pregnant." Taehyung said ready to pull out but the elder wasn't letting him.

"I will take a morning after pill ,don't worry." Jungkook assured him ,and soon with one last thrust ,the older came first ,the white fluid falling on the ground mixing with the water dripping down on them. And so did taehyung ,who came deep inside his husband filling him up to the brim.

Taehyung put the older male down who stood up on his trembling legs. They immediately washed up quickly and got out getting into comfortable clothes and changing the bedsheets of the bed.

(The smut ends here)

~

Jungkook was on taehyung's back as he walked in the living area and bam ran to him instantly trying to climb his legs and trying to get to his papa who smiled widely at him pulling away from taehyung's neck.

"Oh my baby." He called out to the puppy who tried to jump up to him but was too small to reach him.

Taehyung chuckled at the two of them and made his husband sit on the couch with a pillow under his back because it really hurt a lot now after second round in the shower.