Chapter 37 - Squishy's big adventures

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

Everyone : HUH!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV - 

(Kind of Squishy POV) 

Squishy sneaked out of the 'castle' it's master has.

It liked the luxurious life, but it had to make a name for itself.

It couldn't be a burden for it's master.

Squishy : *Determined slime noises*

As Squishy traversed through the dangerous world outside, it slipped and fell off a giant cliff.

Fortunately for Squishy, there was a giant river below, and it wasn't hurt.

(It fell into a drain)

It took a breath of relief, but soon noticed that the strong current was too much for it to escape from.

As the currents took it away, Squishy wished for it's master's safety.

After what felt like days (Minutes), Squishy was finally able to get to the shore.

It's surroundings had changed, and now it was in a massive forest.

Was it scared?

Of course not.

Squishy : *Exploration noises*

After exploring the forest for some time, Squishy managed to find some leftover elemental energy for itself.

Squishy : *Happy slime noises*

Unfortunately, Squishy's joy was cut short by a noise.

It quickly turned around, and saw... another slime.

Squishy : *Slime noises to greet someone*

Random slime : *Angy slime noises*

Squishy : *Confused slime noises*

Random slime : *More angy noises*

Squishy finally understood what the other slime was saying.

Squishy had eaten it's food.

Squishy quickly apologized, but the other slime was still angry.

Before it could do anything, the slime destroyed a rock that was near squishy.

Other slime : You're next. Squishy!

Squishy : *Menacing walk*

Other slime : Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away you're approaching me?

Squishy : The thing is, I can't apologize for eating your food without getting closer.

Other slime : Oh ho. Then come as close as you like.

Both the slimes menacingly approach each other.

Squishy : Ora!

Other slime : Muda!

Squishy took a hit, but wasn't too hurt.

Squishy : Ora, ora, ora, ora, ora, ORA!

Other slime : Muda, muda, muda, muda, muda, MUDA!

(Random person watching them POV - *Adorable slimes noises as they try to bonk each other*)

They fight ended in Squishy's favor. It was able to trap the other slime under a log as it went to look for some food to apologize.

While looking for it, Squishy encountered a giant monster.

It had thousands of sharp teeth that it snapped at Squishy, trying to eat the poor slime.

Squishy thought that it would die, but it accidentally managed to punch the giant monster.

The monster made a weird sound as it ran away.

[Squishy acquired the title : 'Monster' slayer]

(Translation : A little puppy was curious about Squishy as it playfully tried to get it's attention. It ran away when it's owner called)

After travelling for some time, Squishy was able to find a village.

It entered the place, and saw some elemental energy near one of the villagers, and tried to get near it.

The villager turned towards it, and Squishy ran away.

While it was thinking about what to do, it remembered something it saw it's master do.

He would give small shiny things to people, and they would give him other things.

Squishy didn't have any shiny thing, so it picked up the closest thing near it, and gave it to the villager.

'Villager' : *Confused hilichurl noises*

Squishy : *Hopeful slime noises*

The villager was confused, but managed to understand what Squishy wanted.

It took the mushroom from Squishy, as it got away from the small cloud of elemental energy.

Squishy : *Happy slime noises :D*

Hilichurl : *Noms on the mushroom*

After getting it's hands(?) on the elemental energy, Squishy returned to it's slime friend.

The other slime tried to attack it, but stopped when Squishy gave it the elemental energy.

Both the slime ate the elemental energy, and soon went to sleep.

This day was really good for Squishy.

It managed to make a new friend, and defeated a monster.

It's master would be proud.

It couldn't think too much as it went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV - 

It had been a few hours since Squishy vanished, but I easily found it sleeping under a tree with another slime.

Aww. It made a new friend.

I picked Squishy up, and accidentally woke up the other slime.

It looked confused, so I bent down.

(Y/N) : Hey there little buddy. Want to join us?

Other slime : *Happy slime noises*

(Y/N) : I think that's a yes. Hop on.

The slime jumped on my hand, as I placed squishy on my head.

Raphael always wanted another pet, but she's allergic to Floating fungus.

We couldn't have animals like cats or dogs, because they could accidentally hurt Squishy.

This little guy would be a perfect gift for her.

Hehe. Today's been a good day.

(Meanwhile the hilichurl that ate Squishy's mushroom : *High AF noises*)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the next part in the main story.

I mean... it happens, but somewhere in the future.