Ryder:" sorry y/n" and ripped a piece of clothing off which I'm guessing is the reason why he apologized. He took a good look at my wound and then started cursing...again. He told them something about the bullet hitting the bone of my arm and that that was the reason it was hard for me to remain conscience. I saw a blurry green figure walk over to me which I'm guessing is Lloyd and sat at the opposite end off Ryder. He whispered something into my ear and said.

Lloyd:" hang on y/n, don't worry you'll be fine. Ryder's gonna get the bullet out but you'll have to do the rest. We're in the forest so your gonna need to use your power, you hear me? Your gonna need to use your power" I could barely move but managed to nod slightly. He kissed my forehead and gave someone a nod...I think? I don't know he's still really blurry. I knew I needed to use my power, I just prayed/hoped that my power would work because I'm weak.

A few seconds after, I think, Lloyd gave Ryder a nod I felt a sting of pain exactly where the bullet is. It hurt so, so bad, but I tried my best to hide it for lloyds sake. I didn't want him to worry anymore then he already did, but the pain soon got to me and I let out a groan of pain and shut my eyelids close. I winced in pain and I felt Lloyd hold me tighter and say something to Ryder, but I couldn't understand it, the pain took the rest of little hearing I had left. Soon the pain stopped Andy Ryder got closer to me and said.

Ryder:" ok the bullet is out. I need you to use your powers. I know your weak but you need to, I know you can y/n. So do it" I barely heard that but tried to focus on using my healing powers. It was weak at first but soon got stronger. A few golden sparks shot out of my heart, weak ones but still there. Those sparks slowly turned to flames swaying in the air creating different patterns and looking beautiful, and me being able to tell the fact that it was beautiful probably means that it's already working because my vision got better. The flames soon formed the fire dragon, who the from the air started turning really quickly and shot into my arm. It hurt for a quick second until nothing hurt anymore and I was glad.

I let out an exhale of relief and then realized that everything may not hurt anymore but my body was still weak, especially after doing that, but I knew I was able to walk. I did have more energy then I had before. My eyelids were now open again after I had closed them only to see everyone looking worried at me.

Y/n:" note to self: don't get shot at again" I said in an jokingly tone letting everyone know I'm ok. I heard Ryder exasperatedly exhale, and Lloyd did the same thing but not as dramatic as Ryder before snickering at my comment. He kissed my forehead before leaning it against mine. I was exhausted out of my mind but knew we had to move and said.

Y/n:" Ryder we need to go" he looked at me concerned and then at my arm and back at me. I smiled warmly and said.

Y/n:" I'm ok. I'm just tired, that's all" he looked at me still concerned before nodding. Lloyd helped me up from the ground and the minute I got up Skylor came running over and nearly knocked me over with a hug. Nya came up from behind her and when Skylor let go, Nya hugged me as well and sighed saying.

Nya:" don't do that again! You hear me!" I giggled and nodded. The guys came over and asked if I was ok and Zane hugged me as well and after he hugged me. So did the rest of them and after they were done Ryder came over to me and said.

Ryder:" you really are stupid, you know that?" I chuckled lightly and said.

Y/n:" I know I am, idiot" and he hugged me tightly as if afraid to let me go, but he did and i said.

Y/n:" now that my powers work we can get around easier, and we can get to our house easier, but for all of you to know, this is my world, not ninjago, and what I say here goes. No questions asked, just do it! Got it!?" They all nod and got the message I nod back and made my way over to the forest path and everyone followed.

Lloyd:" where are we going?"

Y/n:" our house. We live away from the town because of the rape incidents and you know what, and besides I'm an outlaw here. So living in that town would defiantly get me caught" I said, And heard them humming in agreement, before Cole asked a question that made me stop dead in my tracks.

Cole:" what did this place do to you?" I stopped the minute he said that, Ryder was also surprised he looked at them and then at me as if asking permission to tell them and I answered with.

Y/n:" you don't want to know..." and walked again I heard Ryder sigh and he walked then with me. When we were on the road and a bit away from the forest I had enough space to summon my dragon. Who as usual was beautiful beyond words and I said.

Y/n:" everyone, meet Golden-light. My dragon"  Golden-light came down slowly and nuzzled me as if she missed me, she walked over to the rest and sniffed them especially Lloyd. Before nuzzling him too. He chuckled and petted her. She was fine with everyone else until she saw, guess who. Shade.

When she saw Shade, she saw threat. Her claws came out and she charged at him and slammed him against a tree.

Y/n:" ohhh, right you two have already been introduced, shouldn't have made that move on me Shade, now you got a Golden dragon on your bad side" he looked at me as if he was saying ' really, c'mon that's ancient history' I shook my head and said.

Y/n:" not for her" and nodded towards Golden-light, I snapped my fingers and she snapped her head towards me as I shook my head. Signaling her not to kill Shade. She let go of him to fall on the ground and then walked over to me and I said.

Y/n:" one more wrong move you do to piss me off and she'll come for your head. Shade. So don't even think about doing anything stupid" I said staring at him and he said.

Shade:" noted" 'good' I thought. I told everyone to get up on my dragon and we did well Lloyd used his dragon, and Zane used his so we split the groups of people who was riding with who. I led and made my way to our house knowing that what they were expecting was just a plain house, which it was not, it was nowhere near normal. It was paradise.

When we arrived at the river which was me and my sisters old hiding spot I smiled it looked so beautiful, the moon shining bright. I looked at the rest of them who I could already tell loved this place, our house was literally right at the river and in the distance right across the river were the big mountains, our house was hidden in tall trees, but even though it looked so beautiful our world is nothing like it. I tore my vision away from the house and onto the grave of my sister. The others followed where my vision led and lightly gasped when they realized what I was looking at. Lloyd looked at me and then back at the grave and I could tell he had a question but when his eyebrows shot up, I knew he knew that my sister laid there.

I walked over to the grave slowly and when I reached it. I sat down on my knees, I didn't say anything I just looked at the run down grave of my sister, until I placed my palm in the dirt and flowers soon came from the ground covering her grave in them. All her favorites were on them and luckily I knew that lilies were her favorites. When her grave basically didn't look like a grave anymore and looked like a field of flowers I stopped and smiled at what I had just done for my sisters final resting place. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and looked up to see master Wu. Who smiled down at me, I smiled back up and took a deep breath before getting up and looked him in the eyes saying.

Y/n:" thank you" he smiled and nodded. Ryder came over and side hugged me. I took one more look at the grave and made a decision. I needed to let her go.