CHAPTER ONE: MAGIC KNIGHTS CAPTAIN

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"WHAT!!!"

Asta and Yuno could not believe what they were hearing.

"Seriously." Asta said still shock by the revelation. Ningguang couldn't blame them really since from her appearance and how dense her mana is, it wouldn't be a surprise that she would be seen as a noble or maybe a Royal for that matter.

"I couldn't believe it. Are you sure that your not a lost noble or something." Yuno asked. Since he find it hard to believe that ningguang is a peasant. Not that he's one to talk.

"Yes I'm indeed from the forsaken realm.and no I'm not a lost Noble child." Ningguang answered calmly.

"By the way ningguang-san why do you wear a veil on your face?" Asta asked in wonder.

" oh! Umm... It's because I don't want people to see my face, so I wore them" she explained hesitantly.

"Now if you would excuse me, I must be on my way. I wish you luck." As she walks away. Leaving Asta and Yuno behind.

In an instant, all the Anti-magic bird who left earlier due to ningguang mana. Once again swarm towards Asta. He only yelped as they began to use there beaks on him.

"Argh! GAH! WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME!?"

"What the hell?" one of the contestants chuckled seeing Asta being chased by the Anti-magic birds. A young woman with the male contestant chuckled as well.

"Nothing Like a nice welcome to the big city." Another sheepishly replied.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Asta yell as he ran around.

He soon bumped into a big muscular guy, making the bird fly away from fear

Phew! Guess they finally had enough." He said in relief., "hey there, sorry about that." He said as he turned to look at the man. Who had jet black hair, And black eyes. He was muscular in built. He wore a white sleeveless shirt with a black cape on his left shoulder.