Expanding Territory ~ Crux Kingdom has fallen !!

Start from the beginning

( Lily's Pov )

" Don't worry ~ you'll be joining your brother TONYY real soon ! HAHA ~ "

( I only have 6 more minutes left before the cooldown of this skill comes up & I'll really be depending on anastasia or hubby to protect me afterwards ! )

-

( Enemy POV )

= Semi - Immortal Rank 5 Mob: * crying literal blood tears *

( takes out an ominous looking black pill with red veins. )

" I don't care about the repercussions of eating this pill - as long I'm able to avenge my baby brother. I'll gladly let the evil qi take over my body ! "

* crunch *

~ whir~

( an very fierce murderous intent is erupted as my body starts to enlarge and blacken due to the influx of energy being absorbed from the black devil Qi pill that's forbidden to have on the southern continent. Boosting my cultivation two minor realms into Peak Semi-Immortal Rank 7 temporarily. )

* covers face with massive hand *

" URGH ~ !! M .. MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS FADING TO FAST !  I HAVE TO END THIS QUICKLY ! B - BEFORE I LOSE CONTROL ~ ! "

* swoosh *

- After taking the forbidden devil qi pill to enhance my strength to kill these b****** who poisoned my brother and made him self-destruct. I lunged myself very quickly towards the path of that damned unexpecting fox beast woman covered in lighting and kneed her completely in the temple sending her flying a few meters back ! But because of her being covered in that unique lighting - I received some minor wounds form the sheer destructive power of those unknown colored lighting sparks on my lower body. Quickly after sending her flying - I casted a soul skill to attack her mind and dull her senses to kill her without even knowing.

= Semi - Immortal Rank 5(7) Mob:

[ IMMORTAL RANK INNATE SOUL SKILL: BLACK FOG OF DESPAIR ]

Description: This is an illusionary soul type attack skill which attacks the mind of the target and puts them into an ever looping darkness that greatly dulls the senses of the outside world.

* sprints towards direction of the beast woman *

" HMPH ! FAR TO W.. !?

* barely dodges unexpecting attack and braces for incoming attacks *

..
( LILY POV )
= Lily:  * sends out a swift leg sweep that misses and spits out a little blood from the lips *

[ DemiGod Innate Passive Ability: Enhanced Lighting Boost ]

X

[ DemiGod Rank Innate Skill: True Mimicry Lightning Clones ] x 5

X

[ Immortal Rank Innate Ability: Angelic Force Manipulation: Angelic Exorcist Palm ] ( new )

" WATCH ME PURGE YOUR *** FROM THIS WORLD ! HOW DARE YOU KICK ME IN MY F****** FACE ! "

- After being caught off guard once that guy took that ominous looking black pill with red veins: He instantly appeared from my blind side and literally kneed me on my temple sending me flying a few meters back and was quickly attacked with a following soul skill that tried to dull my vision and senses - but ultimately failed horribly as I waited until he was in range and counter attacked with a leg sweep that was only for distraction! While the following skills were the main dish: once the bait was taken - I casted a skill to enhance my
speed while also activating another pair of skills to make five clones of myself and a self made palm cultivation technique filled with holy essence to counter his evil qi - proving very critical !