𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

You guys don't know how damn excited I'm right now about this one.

I think I've never been this excited.

This is quite different from what I always do, so hopefully you'll enjoy it.

I need to say that everything in here is completely fictional.
It's an original world created by me, so go with the flow.

God, I'm truly excited.
This is the first part out of three, so maybe I'll update the second one this weekend or so.

Love you all.

Mag 🦋

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝐼𝑛 𝑎 𝐶𝑎𝑔𝑒

PART ONE.
[Louis' POV]

Being a healer was a hard task.
We had to deal with injured guardians on daily basis.

The war had been going on, tormenting us, for years.
Since our community, the Revolutionaries, split up with the Salvatores twenty years ago, we've been in constant war with each other.

And it wasn't getting any easier.

We were once one town. Revolutionaries and Salvatores all belonged together, just as the Phoenix had declared. We all shared our land and trained together, learned together.
The Phoenix gave us our powers, our capacity to control the elements, and we were eternally grateful for it. Both communities worked together to evolve, to give back to the nature what it had given us.

But I don't even remember those times, I was barely a kid. All of that magical era ended when the Salvatores captured the Phoenix for themselves. When He decided he wanted to control everyone and everything. When they started taking from us, when they stole from us, killed groups of Revolutionaries and violated our rights and laws every time they had the chance.

That's why our boss decided to cut strings with them. That's when all of our community moved to the outskirts of the territory to start over. Away from Him.

She was a hero to our community. She was our leader, and the only one who fought for us when our people were dying on Salvatore territory.

But when that happened, we were left short of people, having to train new healers and guardians from even younger ages, and making my job even more of a responsibility.
We couldn't afford to lose any guardians.

We had lost lots of them during the years. And now, I made it my personal goal to not let anyone else die.
It's been twenty years, and things weren't progressing.

Salvatores only wanted to destroy us little by little.
Almost as a long-term torture.

All our guardians had been separated strategically into different commissions and secured our territory constantly, because attacks could be expected at any time. But at the same time, there were groups on the field, trying to win back what once belonged to us.

Me, as a healer, had to make sure to cure, heal and keep in shape all of the guardians on duty.

In a world where everyone fights to survive, I had the chance to be one of the few actually doing some good by healing the guardians that protect our part of the town, our territory.
And it was hard, almost draining at times.
But I also happened to love it.

I saw death with my own eyes in every person that came through the doors of the clinic.
Salvatores knew how to attack us, knew how to weaken us.

But what they didn't know was that since Revolutionaries split up from them, had trained their healers better than before, that our team of healers was extremely prepared to cure whatever wound in whatever form and even with no resources.