TATMR - Meanwhile

[Early Morning at Tidmouth Sheds]

Gordon:(Annoyed) Where's Mr Conductor at? I've not seen him for 3 days in a row.

Henry:(Grumpy) Exactly, and Thomas is gone too!

James:(Annoyed) At least we've got just our regular duties or we'd be in trouble

Edward:(Stern) Shut up, all three of you. I'm sure, Mr Conductor is preoccupied trying to find more gold dust and Thomas is helping him.

Toby:(Annoyed) Edward's right you three, your just jealous that Thomas is off helping Mr Conductor.

Douglas:(Worried) Aye, all the same though, it is very concerning that I haven't seen nether of them or Percy for that matter since yesterday morning.

Oliver:(Puzzled) Well I did see Thomas taking some girl towards the grotto and then Percy and Mr Conductor camping by the side of the line, last night.

[Percy Arrives]

Percy:(Cheerful) Morning all, how are all of you doing?

Douglas:(Confused) Percy? Whats gotten to ya and where were you last night?

Mr Conductor:{voice only} Percy explained what was going happening while I decided to walk to the grotto to wait for Thomas to come back.

Diesel:(Worried) Well I hope Thomas gets back here safely.

Edward:(Worried) I do too, (Confident) but we must keep going, that is what Thomas would want us to do.

Gordon:(Determined) Your right, let's give it our all.

Henry:(Determined Grin) Let's do our work to the best of our abilities, this might be one our last days here.

James:(Brave) Let's show the world what we Sudrians can do.

[They all leave]