A new beginning

Back to gorya's pov:
The doctor said my face is damaged and the surgery should happen, harini's parents thought that atleast they could see her daughter's face, so they transferred her face with me, when I woke up after surgery, I was so broken, because I lost my sister and now my face, I and hana have only one thing in common and that is our face, I thought I could see her through myself but now I ruined it completely....

From that day every night the nightmares started killing me, I wish that the dawn never comes... I changed my name, my total personal information and we transferred to another city, I don't want anyone to whom I am, so I changed gorya into lee harin, I want to thank that person who saved me but I didn't get to know the details about him, I hope I will meet him soon.

Back to present:
I am sorry guys, I just wanted to forget that dreadful past, I am tired of everything, I am tired of being called as a murderer for killing my own sister, I am really sorry 🥺 no, no don't say like this harin, we really love you and don't worry hmm?? Nive said while hugging me tightly. After a long time I talked with my friends whole heartedly, after telling the truth who I am, I felt so relieved and happy, but I couldn't find Ishwar, I asked rahul where he is?? But he didn't even seem to care, where are you--- wait I know, I said running to storeroom.

Ish--- he grabbed me by my waist and slammed me against the door, I looked at him so confused, but his eyes-- without letting me speak, he pressed his lips on me, it was full of desperate and anger, I tried to push him but he was much stronger than me, he stopped kissing me and looked at me with his doe eyes, it felt so similar, Hey--- he didn't even let me to complete, he just walked away.

I was so broken, did he kissed me because I am having his girlfriend's face, so this all happened because of only this face??? Never put wrong thoughts!!! Harini?? I was shocked 😲 don't do overreacting gorya, she chuckled softly. I felt so happy because after a long time, I was being called by my own name. How you doing girl?? Hmm, not bad I think....No it didn't seem like that, just tell me?? Ok then, I told everything to her and I was scared that she will be angry 💢 on me for kissing her boyfriend.

So, you thought that he is loving you only because of my face?? Hmm-- wait WHAT!!! Love 😱😨 are you serious??? OMG 😳😱 I will kick you off if you don't stop your drama!! Ahm, ok sorry 😐 listen we three were best friends, I admit that we both loved each other and now I am just his first love, nothing more than that, hmm?? And today I am gonna leave from this world, I am going back where I belong--- harini!!!! Ishwar came towards us running fastly, he crashed into her arms, hugging her tightly, for the first time I saw him tearing up, eventhough I am nothing to him, but still I felt a pang in my heart.

Shh, don't cry, are you little baby?? Hmm?? Don't leav-e m-e, I really mi-ss yo-u he said hugging her like koala 🐨
Listen, I am not leaving you anywhere, don't cry my love, she said patting his back, somehow I missed my thyme, I am missing my sinister...

They were talking with eachother and here I am sitting like a third wheel, it's my time to leave...She clapped
her hands and within a second Ishwar was nowhere to be found, I looked here and there, Don't worry girl, I didn't do anything,I don't want anyone to know about me. I rolled my eyes 😒 then what about me lady?? Am I the only one who have to suffer all the time, Are you telling me that I am a trouble?? She asked me with her puppy eyes, Ahem ahem no, not really, don't show me that look, I said turning to the other side, ok ok so let me come to the point, I want to have a deal with you, are you ok?? Do you agree??

I narrowed my eyes at her, A deal?? With me?? Yes, with you what's that?? So the deal is I don't know how I died, and I need the justice for my death, will you get me ♎ justice?? What do I get back?? I will bring your sister back... My whole world stopped spinning, am I really getting back my sister?? Are you serious?? Oh girl c'mon my ears gonna bleed tears started rolling down my cheek, I hugged her tightly, thank you, thank you so much I cried at her shoulder, oh girl, don't make my dress wet she said mocking at me, oh really?? Then what about when you're boyfriend hugging you and crying like a ugly baby, I mocked her.

Oh girl, I am sorry okay?? Hmm ok, so tell me what I want to do?? As like I said before!! What do you mean as like I said before!! Any help?? Sorry girl, its your problem, All the best and if you finish it off I will keep up my promise she said smiling warmly, and somehow I felt courage... Within a fraction of second she vanished from there....

I thought everything is over and it's gonna be okay!! But it's the new beginning of my life!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: heyy guys, hope you all are doing good?? I am really sorry for not updating as I caught between the tight schedules, hope you enjoying the updates and I promise I will try to keep up with the story....

Love 💕 you all!! Have a safe and happy day