you are mine kitten

Can I believe you?? I asked him. Harin , what happened?? Did you have any Nightmare?? He asked me coming forward.

No no don't come near me pls leave me....with that I started running fastly without turning back. I can hear him saying me to stop....but I don't know what I am doing.

My heart says to stop but my mind say run harin run!!!

After reaching home I slammed the door and locked it. By the sound my mom and dad came out....

Wh-what happened dear?? Why are you panting so hard. Come inside...go and bring her some water my father told....

Here harin drink it...I chugged in one go.... Dear slow down Now relax. My father patted me.

Harin now tell me what happened?? Appa.... I called him nervously...he hummed. No I don't want them to be worried I thought 💭...... Nothing much dad it's just a stray dog followed me so I came here in sprint.

Are you sure dear?? He asked me I nodded. Ok then eat the dinner and take rest. I am tired I am going to bed he told us. Even though my mom is not convinced she didn't force me. She smiled at me which made me feel guilty.

Then she left me...I am sorry mom I whispered.

A notification from my phone 📱 interrupted my thought 💭

From Ishwar....
Harin are you ok?? Do u reached home ?? Is everything ok??

I sighed... I don't know when will this over??

I tugged myself in my cozy bed. And soon drifted off.

Ah!! Please leave me I beg you... No sweetheart....you know it's very hard to do. He hold my chin harshly and make me look into his eyes. I can see lust in his eyes. I felt disgusted and I know that he already knows it. I felt a hard slap on my cheek. Tears rolled down my cheeks.Why are you crying?? It's paining right?? The same pain I felt in my heart. What do you want?? I asked him in low voice.
            "I want you.you are only mine you know I don't like someone touches what's mine"

I woke up suddenly with beads of sweating in my forehead. Ishwar I whispered so, it's a nightmare....

I washed my face and went back to sleep 💤😴

Next morning..**..
Good morning mom I greeted her in my drained voice.

Honey?? Are you ok?? I just nodded.

I went upstairs to do my morning routine and came down. After bidding goodbye to my mom

I twisted the doorknob nervously and step out of my house.

Why did you do that?? Hearing this words my legs went numb and my heart was pounding.

I turned myself around to see RAHUL??? What are you doing here?? I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

Mhmmm actually I came- I am... He is blabbering something that means he came to check on me but he couldn't lose his pride as well as this stupid boy didn't find any excuse too??? I thought to myself and 🤭 giggled at him.

Yaah?? Why are you laughing I just came to check that is the street is clean or not??

If it is not clean then are you going to be a sweeper. I think so you better choose that job it fits you perfectly and I don't have to tutor a coconut 🥥 head like you I mocked at him.

He was speechless 😶 and I used this as an opportunity to tease him more I mischievously 😏 smirked at him.

What happened to you baby?? Are you ok?? I asked him in my deep and husky voice and wrapped my hands around his neck.

He cheeks were crimson red and obviously he is blushing...I smiled to myself seeing his cute and flustered face.

I pressed him against the wall and I trapped him in my arms. His face is red like a tomato.

I leaned forward that our lips were inches apart. He closed his eyes and he is thinking that I will kiss him. I want to laugh harder but I tried hard not to laugh.

I went near to his ear and whispered
Actually I am not the dummy you are the real dummy. With that I started running as fast as possible.

Yaah!! You dummy wait for me... He is chasing after me. We reached our class and he is still chasing me.

I tried to hide behind everyone. I hid behind dina.. Dina please help me she is standing in between us with confused look.

Dina it's between me and her move out he threatened her.

No she will not move go away I yelled behind her.

Oh really!! Then sweetheart don't forget that I am your seat mate. I mentally face palmed for forgetting this stupid thing.

But why did he called me as sweetheart?? I will talk to him later. I saw that we are early for class today.

Harin can I talk to you?? I turned around to see the owner of the voice. Its our library mam.

Good morning mam I greeted her. Good morning child she greeted me back.

You asked a book right?? Meet me after your class...Thank you Ms.Gency I bowed at her.

Its ok dear you don't have to be so formal.but can I ask you something??

Ofcourse mam. Why do you need that  Book??

Uhmm... actually Ms. Gency its a kind a personal concern I am sorry I told her apologetically

No no dear don't be sorry. No one asked for that Book so its just my curiosity. I thanked her. And I left to my class.

When I was about to get back to my seat I saw him and he had his stupid smirk plastered in his face.

I went back to my seat and our class started. Our class was interrupted by a student.

Mr. Ishwar care to explain why you are late??

I was struck at traffic. Mhmm go to your seat.

He went to his seat. I was staring at him expecting him to look at me. But he never did. I felt a small pain in my heart.

Rahul nudged me and I yelled him in whisper what do you want??

I love you and you are mine kitten he whispered me seductively