Second Chances

Book: Second Chances

Author: lanixo

Reads: 3.1 MILLION

Status: Complete

Description:

Casey Lynn is not ready to die yet. There is still so much she wants to experience in life. She wants to grow old with the man who loves her, and have his children, and watch them grow up. Her wish is granted and she is given a second chance at life, but she is unprepared for the consequences.

Comments:

-I really love your book second chances... Read it... Love it <3 <3 <3 (By peeroo_uzma)

-I would love to see this book made into a movie. You are a wonderful writer. There was action, love, suspense and a little comedy in this story. I enjoyed it. (By PamStaines)

- This book was my life for 3 days. (By joy_mejia)

Review:

I am so glad to have stumbled upon your books. Maybe it was the simplicity of your book covers that demanded my attention, I knew it was going to be different. And boy was I right. The plot was really refreshing. I fell in love with the book in the first chapter itself. It has genuine feels in it. Pain, betrayal, love, motherhood and second chances. It teaches us that our firsts don't have to be our lasts.

Warning:

Be prepared to have your heart-broken and fixed several times.