The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield

Book: The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield

Author: Ninya Tippett

Reads: 21.3 MILLION

Status: Complete

Description:

***The wrong girl is sometimes The Right One.***

Charlotte Samuels thought she'd be stuck waiting tables at Marlow's until all her debts are paid off-in about ten thousand years or so.

She definitely didn't expect a marriage proposal from the arrogant Brandon Maxfield who was blackmailed by his father to make her his wife if he didn't want his least favorite cousin to run Maxfield Industries.

Charlotte's instinct was to say HELL NO! but she's stumped by a few obstacles:

1.) His old man Martin Maxfield is dear to her heart and has been recently deteriorating in health.

2.) She gets a million dollars if she stays married to Brandon for a year.

3.) She would rather like the opportunity to teach the attractive but awfully rude man a few lessons he didn't think he needed from a 'teenage gold-digger' which was his term of endearment for her on their first date-er, business meeting.

So what's a girl got to do, right?

Sure, she was young and a little rough around the edges but there was something her would-be husband didn't know about her yet-she's nothing like he ever expected.

Thrust into the glitzy world a standard-issue Mrs. Maxfield would fit perfectly and rule with impeccable social grace, Charlotte will either have to force herself into the mold or break free of it, risking what little she has left for everything that she can gain.

Comments:

-This book is honestly the best book I have ever read! So much detail and many life lessons that I need. I cannot put into words how much this book means to me! You are such a great author and magical things come from people like you! ^-^ I really hope to read more of your work in the future! Thank you for giving us this wonderful story! (By jocelyne07)

-That book was the best. It kept me at the end of my seat the entire way. I barely slept trying to get through the thing. (By nardia-always-me)

-Beautiful story, with the best of moral lessons. Love, trust, family, ... It's all just in one book that's full of mesmerizing events with ups an downs. Can't believe it's the end :')) (By JasAKSmith)

-Well done. I never thought a story can held so much truth in it. This book have definitely gave me hope for the future. never stop writing, you surely got a talent from heaven to give people hope and strength to fight harder for what day want in their lifes and to never give up on the things their hearts desire. !! (By elsiechantel)

Review:

I am hitting myself for not writing about this book earlier.This book has made a cozy comfortable bed for itself in my heart.This is more than a book, it has a soul of its own.It's not your typical billionaire-sweeps-poor-girl-off-her-feet.It focuses on every tiny detail of life, that many of us leave unnoticed.It teaches you so many lessons.Every line is soo wittily written and executed by the characters, one can't help but fall for it.Every character has his/her own style.
The author has been bestowed with such a creative mind and the power to play with words.
It would be a shame if you haven't read it.

Warning:

-Make sure you are all geared up because you are gonna hard fall for it.