The Taking

Book: The Taking

Author: LoveScripter

Reads: 8.2 MILLION

Status: Ongoing

Description:

Every quarter century, on one night during an eclipse, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his bride. This is called the Taking. He roams door to door searching for the woman whose entire essence calls to him. He will kill, mutilate and destroy everything in his path until he finds his bride. In the past, the people tried slaying him, but he is not alone. He has servants among the shadows to make sure his task is completed. Once he finds her, he morphs into a handsome young man and carries her back to the forest. What happens to these girls are unknown, but they are never seen by anyone ever again.

Celeste thought the so-called legend was baloney. A fairytale her bat-shit grandma made to scare her. But boy was she wrong when a pair of moonlit eyes saw her through her window & entered her bedroom. Next thing she knew, she was being forced out her house and into the woods by a naked man who called her his "precious". Who would have thought? Grandma wasn't crazy after all.

Comments:

-I love your book The Taking, I literally check Wattpad every minute for an update that's how hooked I am on your book! (By Midnight__Light)

-I absolutely love The Taking can't wait for the next chapter.... and I like the granny, she make me look like a crazy person laughing at my phone.... tanx (By Baronique)
-I'm gonna be scared at my window on full moons for a while, now. (By RomanticFrantic)

Review:

I am not a huge fan of werewolf stories as the plots are being over-used.But this one particular story caught my attention-The Taking. Honestly speaking I didn't know it was a werewolf story, I thought it was some other supernatural creature. And I must say I didn't go back once I came to know that it was one. I really loved the book.It was unlike the other stories where the girl gives in easily and is already falling at her mate's feet.And even the male lead was unlike any other temperamental, impatient werewolves I know of (I am talking about fictional characters xP).Its a very sweet and capturing story.You should definitely give it a try.And the best part of it was the humour content.It was spot on.It made the story very hearty and light.If I were you I would look out for a certain "bat-shit crazy" granny.She is hilarious!!!