The Noble That Chased A Skilamalink

Book: The Noble That Chased A Skilamalink

Author: Maddish H

Reads: 255 and blooming

Status: Ongoing

Description:

Nowell, the wealthy son of a Duke, has only ever loved himself. He is and angel, a work of art, a miracle of god. He has never had interest in anything that didn't involve himself, but what happens when he is suddenly drawn to a beautiful young lady. A woman who, unbeknownst to him, is full to the brim with lies. What could this be?

Comments:

- It's nothing I've read before!! It's interesting plus the style of writing his is so flowery. (By Eliza-1211)

- Nowell seriously makes my day xD What a unique character! And his comments...it's great :P (By maddyandcurly)

- I'm liking it. :) It's unique and this girl has a creative mind. And it's weird but I should be really irritated with Nowell, but I'm not. I actually like him. So that's awesome. (By vandriel)

Review:

My new obsession on Wattpad. It was love at first sight and read. I can bet my life on it that this book is going to be a mega hit on Wattpad. I have a soft spot for the Victorian Era, and this look just fuels my love for it. Just 4 chapters in and it has already be wrapped around its aristocratic finger.
The characters are so unique and magical.
I love Nowell, never seen such a character. His stupidity is hilarious. He takes self-obsession to a whole new level.
I can already see how interesting will Nowell's and Lenora's.
It's one of a kind read. You will be begging for more. Go on give this book a try. Totally worth it.

Warning:

-Make sure no one is around when you are grinning like an idiot while reading it. Or else they are going to be sure that you need a trip to the psychiatrist.

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

A/N

I am doing some self promotion here. So bear with me :D
I have written my first book on Wattpad titled "TheMidnightCurse". It is a paranormal.
Check it out and let me know what you think about it. I will be forever in debted.