"Yes", they said in unison allowing me to take a breath of relief.

"Aaron, call Kingston Hotel and reserve a room for us to stay for a few nights. Also, call Daniel and inform him about everything. Tell him not to rush back from Italy. Poor boy. He has been going back and forth for quite some time", dad shook his head.

"Hotel? Why hotel? You guys are staying with us until the house is repaired", I told them.

"What? No. We can't stay at your place. We were planning to fly to Tennessee anyways, after few days. We will prepone our vacation and stay there until the house is repaired", mom said and dad nodded.

"You will need a few days to prepare before leaving to Tennessee. You can stay with us until then, please", I insisted.

"We shouldn't, really", dad said.

"Mel, -" Aaron started but I cut him off.

"Why can't you stay with us?" I asked again.

"We don't want to bother both of you. Hotel is fine. It is just a few days", mom said.

"Exactly, it is only a few days. Please. It is no bother to us at all. In fact, we will be at peace if you are with us. I am sure Aaron will agree with me too", we all turned to look at Aaron expectantly.

"Umm..whatever Mel says", Aaron shrugged.

"See...." I told them.

"Fine but, only until Saturday. We fly to Tennessee on Saturday", mom said raising her eyebrows in question.

"Done!" I said excitedly.

"Mel, can I talk to you for a minute?" Aaron said pulling me to the side.

"I am booking a cab", Aaron removed his phone from his pocket. "You need to go home-"

"What? Why? I am not leaving." I cut him off.

"Will you let me finish talking?" Aaron asked rolling his eyes. I just bit my lip.

"You need to shift your stuff to the bedroom-"

"No. Why would I do that?"

"Let me complete, woman! Mom and dad are coming to live with us. They do not know about our...our situation", Aaron said getting a little frustrated.

"Oh", I bit my tongue. I didn't think of that.

"I was trying to stop you but, you didn't let me speak. Now, go home and shift some stuff. Like your clothes and everything else you need for these four days. Once you are done, lock that room and call Martha. She can clean the other room for mom and dad. You will have to shift by yourself. I need to stay here", Aaron said and I nodded.

I booked a cab and we walked back to mom and dad.

"I will have to leave. I will see you guys at home?" I told them.

Dad said, "Aaron, Amy, really. If it is a problem, we can just stay at-"

"No, it is okay. Mel just needs to get some work done at the office. It is urgent and since I can't leave right now, she is handling it for me", Aaron told him.

"Yeah. I'll meet you guys at home. You can come home once everything is sorted here", I shrugged nonchalantly. We turned out gaze to the fire. It was completely gone now. Thanks to the firemen. The whole house was black and no more had the welcoming feel it once held. It broke my heart to see it like that. It held some beautiful memories.

"Oh my! Never thought I'd see it like this", mom said sadly.

"We'll get it fixed just like how it was before. Don't worry.", Aaron told her with a small smile.