"I just... know that nothing can last forever, Takato. Nothing. I'm sorry."

"Well, this can. And it will." Takato rushed off in a huff, afraid that his partner would disappear so soon after getting him. Naysa could only imagine that pain, and she didn't want to feel it just yet. She quickly ran past Henry, pretending not to notice Terriermon on his shoulders and went to her locker. Naysa checked her bag for her cloak and smiled seeing it in the bag before locking her locket and heading off to class for the rest of the day.

~~~~

Yamaki walked down the street flicking his lighter open and closed in his hand, when he heard the sound of his phone ringing loudly.

"This had better be important." Yamaki said answering his phone.

"Sir, we're getting some strange readings, and one of the researchers needs you to explain something to him." A woman's voice came from the other end of the line.

Yamaki sighed annoyed by the call, "I don't know why I'd bother explaining. None of these imbeciles understand what I'm saying anyway."

"So... what should I tell him?"

"That he's in a--- Ugh.. I be there shortly."

Just before he was about to end the call, a new voice came through.

"Still trying to proceed with your plans, huh?" It was D.M. "And after I asked you so nicely so many times to stop doing it. Man, you really are stubborn."

"D.M.! How did you get this number?" Yamaki growled.

"Who said I got the number? I just simply hacked into the data signal that connected your call, so it was pretty easy." D.M. said with a chuckle, "I've seen what you've been doing, and I know about Hypnos You'd better stop or else something really bad is going to happen to you and the real world. A lot more people could get seriously hurt if you continue."

"I don't care what you say. I don't need advice from a sneaky little hacker like you." Yamaki hung up the phone and stomped all way back to his headquarters. As soon as he got there, he met up with the researcher that needed another explanation.

"I'm only going to explain this once, so please, do try to pay attention." Yamaki said, "The the network of interlinked electronic devices around the world, the internet, the stock markets and even wireless communications, has essentially created a whole plane of existence. A digital plane. This system, Hypnos, monitors that world and records every exchange of information across it, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Simple enough for you?"

"Do you keep track of personal data?" The researcher asked.

"How else would we keep track of criminal activity?"

"If any of the general public found out about this, we'd be treated like criminals. Make sure to keep this very quiet."

"Really? Gee, that never even occurred to me. Listen, there's nothing for you to worry about. We've got everything well under control."

"No, you've got nothing under control, Yamaki. You've shown yourself to be powerless to stop these anomalies. Hypnos has even been hacked several times by the same person and countless amounts of those data anomalies have been stolen to an untraceable source. You must find a way to keep them from bio-emerging and find the ones that have already come through, then eliminate them."

Yamaki clenched his fist in anger and went back to monitoring the anomalies, wanting to find all of the anomalies and that D.M. person.

~~~~~

Naysa, dressed as the Digi-Mage with Aifemon by her side, jumped across the rooves of the buildings during the darkness of the night. She smiled as she jumped from one roof to the next, enjoying the feeling of the warm breeze of the spring air, it was just the perfect night to go out.