3

Naysa watched as Rika cowered in fear against the stone pillar of the underground parking lot. Her eyes were not that of the Digimon Queen, but of a frightened little girl who was about to become rabbit target practice.

She turned back to Gargomon and smiled, transforming back to her normal Digi-Mage form and Tigreramon turning back to Aifemon. The digimon jumped into Naysa's arms and the two walked over to Takato, Guilmon and Henry.

"We should get going before someone sees us here." She said, "And besides, we need to get Gargomon back to normal."

Takato and Henry agreed and they left Rika and Renamon behind, the latter pair wondering who and what exactly the stranger in white really was.

"Renamon, who is she?" Rika asked, gaining her composure back.

"I don't know, Rika." Renamon answered, "All I know is that Milady is someone very powerful and very brave. Perhaps one day she will remove her mask and take off her cloak."

Rika looked back out at the retreating figures, mainly the strange symbol on the girl's cloak.

"Hmm, maybe she'll help Renamon in getting stronger." Rika thought, and started making her way back home herself.

~~~~

The three made it to a nearby park, where they made Gargomon stand on his hands in order to de-digivolve and waited patiently until he did.

"Wow, who would've thought that Terriermon had it in him." Takato said, "Oh, sorry Henry."

Naysa looked over at Henry and smiled at him underneath her mask, "You don't need to worry, you know. Gargomon is a new champion, no new champion level digimon is able to control themselves on the first try. The good thing is that he didn't hurt anyone, Rika will be just fine."

"You're right, Milady!" Aifemon chuckled.

"Look, Takatomon! I can walk on my hands." Guilmon said, walking around on his hands before falling down after just a few steps.

"It's easier when you cheat." Gargomon said, leaning back against a tree to keep him up, "Can I stop now? This is a real pain in the neck."

"Not yet." Henry said.

"You really think this will turn him back to Terriermon?" Takato asked crawling over to Gargomon.

"It has to. I sure can't take him back home as Gargomon, now can I? He's way too big."

"You got a point." 

"Henry's right." Naysa said, "I remember when Aifemon first digivolved into Tigreramon. I freaked out about how I was gonna fit her in my room without my parents noticing."

"Well, then, how did Aifemon de-digivolve the first time?" Takato asked, "You seem to know a lot more about digimon than us. Any pointers?"

Naysa chuckled, "Not really. Digimon are as complicated as the meaning of existence, each answer unique in their own way. But the best way for Gargomon to learn is to do it himself."

They watched Guilmon fall down a few more times trying to walk on his hands, but the sun was going down and Takato had to go home.

"Uh, you two gonna stay here?" Takato asked.

Henry nodded, "Yeah, I gotta wait until Gargomon turns back to normal."

"Would you care for some company?" Naysa asked, "I need to make sure he's all right after digivolving to champion for the first time."

Henry nodded and the two waited until it was dark outside. Gargomon was still Gargomon but Henry and Naysa still stayed back. Naysa got tired enough to sit down with Aifemon sitting on her lap asleep and purring from the soft pets that Naysa was giving her.