Approaching Destruction! Crux Kingdoms Rise to Downfall ! Part 1

Start from the beginning

* slams doors and hurriedly runs to finish the assignment his master just gave him *

-

= Baron Crux: " I'm also very strong in the lower immortal ranking with more than a hundred thousand cultivators between the bronze and semi-immortal ranks ! So this will not be very easy for you !! COME IF YOU DARE !!

* BANG ! *
( slammed both bear like fist on the desk & completely shattered it ! )

...

- While walking to the balcony located behind the throne inside the throne room that's located next to the study with quick steps: I started to bring up the magical tool used for mass speeches that was given to me by Head Butler Romeo - it's an small & simple yellow colored metal ball with runes inscribed outside of it to make my voice travel for miles on end ! As I'm approaching the balcony: I can see tens of a thousands cultivators running towards the area and lining up ready for my speech - for everyone to gather under the balcony took an mere 10 minutes & now the ground below the thrones room balcony is now filled with more than an hundred thousand cultivators of the bronze up too semi-immortal ranks strapped up with weapons & an burning fiery rage for battle ! Now, is the right time to address the public !

= Baron Crux: ( Good job Romeo spreading the word & gathering the higher ups first to make the lower ranks follow ! )

" Recently we've launched an subjugation mission into the dangerous [ Everlasting NightMare Forest ] to secure resources for our growing kingdom and to expand into newer & more resourceful territory for our children's future growth !! But, there's an unknown powerhouse who claims that it's their home & eliminated our brothers / sisters in arms without explanations & is currently on route to our doorstep to retaliate ! BUT ARE WE OF THE CRUX KINGDOM GOING TO BACK DOWN !? "

-

= Citizens of Crux Kingdom: ( thunderous roars ~)

" NO !!! WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR CHILDREN & FUTURE !! "

-

= Baron Crux: " TIME IS OF ESSENCE & ITS TIME TO PREPARE FOR BATTLE ! THEY'LL BE ARRIVING SOON AT OUR DOORSTEPS - SO EVERYONE WHO IS FIGHTING LEAVE FROM THE CENTRAL CENTER & GATHER IN THE PLAINS THATS IN FRONT OF THE KINGDOM ! DO NOT LET A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS REMAIN ALIVE OR ENTER THIS KINGDOM !! ALL OF THE CITIZENS NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS BATTLE REMAIN HOME & LOCK THE DOORS UNTIL THE BATTLE HAS REACHED ITS OUTCOME ! THOSE WHO ARE WELL VERSED IN BARRIER MAGIC - GATHER TOGETHER & CREATE AN IMPENETRABLE BARRIER AROUND THE KINGDOM THE MOMENT I SET OUT !

...

- Once the speech was over &  I started walking back to the throne room to get my gear - there was an beautiful woman with an slim body & silver hair leaning against the wall dressed in an all white battle robe attire from head to toe waiting for the speech to be over -

= Head of The Holy Light Sect: " So I can finally let loose now huh ? "

-

= Baron Crux: " Angie .. - I'll be needing your assistance in this battle. Whoever eliminated your brother & the disciples of our sects must be eliminated quickly !

-

( temperature starts rising while the wall that Immortal Angie was leaning against starts to melt due to the heat being produced from her body )

= Immortal Angie ( Head of the Holy Light Sect ): .... Baron Theodore Crux or should I call you the Head Master of the Sky Ascending Sect ... please repeat that second sentence for me ... It sounded like you said my baby brother blaze was offed .. please tell me your jesting.. YOU were the one who sent him on that shitty mission !! NOW, WHERE'S MY BROTHER LOCATION !!? "

-

= Baron Crux: " ..... I'm Sorry Angie - I was not expecting this situation to hap ~ "

-

* fwooosh *
( sounds of the body of Immortal Angie catching ablaze like an inferno )

= Immortal Angie: " ******** BASTARD !!!! THATS MY ONLY SIBLING & LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OUR BLOODLINE BESIDE ME~ !! WHERE IS THAT ***** WHO KILLED MY BROTHER !?

-

= Baron Crux:  * ahem *

" Angie .. please calm down for me ! "

-

= Immortal Angie: " MAYBE I'LL CALM DOWN ONCE YOUR PRETTY WIFE'S NECK IS SEPARATED FROM THAT SLENDER NECK OF HERS ! "

* spits *

" Consider last night the last we'll ever spend together ! Once this is over I swear you'll regret that decision of sending my brother to his death ! "

* swoosh *

...

= Baron Crux: " Dammit ... She's the strongest of my kingdom as an Lower Immortal Rank 5 - two minor stages above me & now after that altercation: Angie definitely won't my back in this battle .. But, it's okay - it's just two minor stages above which can be caught up with this pill to help me breakthrough that barrier if it comes to that ! "

- After that episode with Angie that went bad just now: I went to the secret door of the throne room which contains my personal treasury to gather my armor and weapons for the battle. It's been a long time since I've actually had to gear myself up for a battle, since I've been undefeated for all these years without a rival - but my honed battle instinct  & spiritual awareness that has grown stronger over the years has been sending me warning signs constantly which means that this will not be simple altercation that's approaching: So I must not underestimate this situation and WIN at all cost ! Once I grabbed my Semi-Immortal rank armor and spear; it was time to head out the castle and protect my city ! But, firstly - I'll call my personal guards the " The Shadow Guards " who are equipped with negation magic equipment and all red armor which stops any attacks from the Lower Semi- Immortal Ranks on down  .. "

= Baron Crux: " SHADOW GUARDS ! "

...

* fwooosh * x 10

= Shadow Guards: " You're Majesty ! "

-

= Baron Crux: " Follow me !

...

- As I'm flying towards the gates with my shadow guards behind me: I can hear the shouting cheers & readiness for battle from the cultivators under me whom are fired up with adrenaline ! Once I flew over the tall 15 foot gates of my kingdom onto the open plains hundreds of meters away from the gates which leads to the gates of my kingdom. I stood there with my shadow guards behind me with my spear stuck into the ground as the remaining hundred thousand plus cultivators line up behind me which will look very very intimidating & all powerful to the approaching enemy(ies) which will cause their moral to drop drastically - & now for the final touch.

= Baron Crux: " WHO ARE WE !? "

= CRUX KINGDOM CULTIVATORS: " WE'RE  ~ "

...

* swoosh * x 5000

= Vontè: " ABOUT TO REGRET FACING MY SECT & THE DECISION OF FOLLOWING A WEAK MAN ! "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  • YOU'VE REACH THE END OF CHAPTER  •

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author Note: IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THE SERIES, DON'T BE SHY: LEAVE SOME RATES & FEEDBACK, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE THAT :) -

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER !