"The Wild Wild Pussycats are a four-member team who specializes in mountain rescues! They've been going for 12 years now when we were children!" He said excitedly, that was until the blond human grabbed his face aggressively, claws out.

"I'm 18 years at heart, your math is wrong," she scowled.
"Yes ma'am" He muffled out as the brunette human started to talk.
"These land are private land, over there is the training ground," She pointed somewhere far in the forest.

"So far!" The class said, and your wings fluttered at the thought of flying.
"Then why did we stop here?" Uraraka asked, and you noticed the smirk on the brunette's face.
'Oh no, that's the face of Loki,' You thought.

"It's 9:30 am, if you're fast enough, maybe you'll get lunch," She said, tail waving. The class ran for the bus, with Iida dragging you from the back of your shirt.

"Sorry everyone, but the training has already begun," Aizawa said as the blonde was in front of the class, and she used her quirk to make the ground move and knock you all over the cliff.

You instinctively used your wings to fly down safely, and landing on your legs as everyone else fell roughly.
"Since it's private property, you can use your quirks all you want, you have three hours, making it in time. That is, if you could make it through the Beast's Forest," The brunette hero explained.

"The beast's forest? It sounds like it came straight from a story book!" Sero gulped. Mineta run to the forest trying to go to the bathroom, but then a loud thud was heard.

"(Y/N) that better be you in your dragon form," Kaminari said, very scared.
"Nope, right here," You raised your hand, and saw a huge and scary beast.
"AN ACTUAL BEAST?!" The class shouted. You growled as it was about to attack Mineta, but Koda tried to talk to it.

"Please don't my giant friend, don't hurt them!" He called out, and Midoriya caught Mineta, where you quickly turned into your dragon form and caught Koda too.

You set him down as Todoroki froze its legs, Iida kicking off an arm, Bakugou exploding the other, and Midoriya punched its torso. You decided to help and used a plasma blast to destroy its head.

"There's more up ahead," Shoji said, listening in with his extra limb
"At least seven total, and there're coming on all sides," Jiro continued, placing her earphone Jack in the ground. You flew across the forest, and spotted a beast that resembled a dragon.

You let out a roar, and tucked your wings to to tackle it to the ground, where Sato, Sero, and Kirishima destroyed it with their quirks. You turned your head to see Kaminari used his quirk to destroy another, and went dumb face.

He slid down off of the beast's remains, and you daughter him on your back, where he snuggled against your neck.

'He feels very fuzzy, in the electricity kind of way,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stalked your way out of the woods, with the class behind you, all exhausted and dirty. You held Kaminari, Aoyama, Mineta, and Iida on your back, where you slid them off of your back to transform into your human form.
"I didn't break a sweat, that was easy," You nonchalantly said, stretching your muscles.

"Not as early than I thought, but still impressive," The brunette said holding a stopwatch. The blond giggled in a catlike manner.
"I thought it'll take longer, but all managed to take down my earth monsters," She then pointed at your direction.

"Especially you five, you had experience in fighting, I call dibs on these kitten, I'll groom them myself!" She pounced on you, Iida, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya.
"Is she always like this Mandalay?" Aizawa asked, a little annoyed that she was kissing your face, parental instinct kicking in.

"It's getting worse, she's at the age of finding a mate," Mandalay said. That made you freeze and used your wings to fly away from her, hiding behind Aizawa.
'I'm not in the mood to find a mate! Gross!' You thought, before noticing the little human boy.

"Speaking of age, who's that kid over there?" You asked the brunette hero.
"Oh him? He's Kota, my cousin's son. He lives with us now. Don't be shy Kota say, you're gonna be with them for a week," Mandalay motioned the kid to be closer.

"Hey there, I'm Izuku Midoriya," Izuku reaches to shake his hand, but Kota immediately punched him in the crotch and walked away.
"Right in the jewels," You winced, covering yourself with your wings.
"You fiend of a child! A punch to the scrotum is dirty and unforgivable!!" Iida lectured him, Kota just turn his head to glare.

"Why would I waste my time with wannabe heroes like yourselves?" He hissed out, making you tilt your head.
"Kid's got spunk in him," Bakugou smirked.
"Like you" You said bluntly.

"WHAT YOU MEAN?! I'M NOTHING LIKE HIM!!" He shouted angrily at you, looking down at you.
"I know what they mean," Todoroki nodded.

"SHUT IT ICY HOT!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you!" The class shouted as you all began to eat. You scarfed down the fried fish in a matter of seconds.
"Woah there! Eat slow (Y/N), or you'll choke," Jiro said patted your shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm just so hungry" You said between bites.
"This will be the only day that we cook for you, after that you'll be cooking for yourselves," Pixie-bob said eating her beef.

You turn your head to see Kota staring at you guys. You made eye contact with him and he turned away.

'Strange kid, wonder what's up with him,'