i sat immediately down next to rue leaving a free space next to me. i kept my eyes glued on the door and saw the two men walk in.

it was mouse...? what the fuck. this cannot be happening right now. oh shit.

as soon as they walked in mouse had his head darted towards me with creepy smiled on his lips. 'yo,' fez said which made mouse drop his smile and look towards him.

'you didn't tell me princess will be here,' he said moving away from the dude that came in with him and towards me instead.

ashtray

princess? what the fuck. mouse knows val?

i looked over to val who sat there staring at me, i didn't even realise because i was too busy looking at mouses pedo smile he had across his face. 'nah that ain't princess.' fezco said trying to get his attention and start the deal. 'nah thats definitely my princess, look at her,' he said reaching over to vals face.

oh how i'll fuck him up if he touches val. i felt myself get hot and i unconsciously started to ball up my fists. my jaw clenched tight and i tasted blood just looking at the way mouse was to val.

'cat got your tongue princess...? or should i say 'mouse'?' he said laughing real loud. that joke fucking sucked why was his bitch ass acting like it was funny?

i looked at val again to see her weakly smiling. 'oh and whose this?' mouse started as he turned to look at rue. rue didn't say anything which made mouse grab her by the hair and pull her head back. she winced which made fez step closer to rue. 'nah bro leave her out of this, let's just start.' he said.

mouse let go and placed a bag on the table. the whole time i was staring at val who sat there with her back straight staring at the wall infront of her. fez nudged my side while i went to check the bag.

whilst i was checking the bag he sat down next to val which made me look up and stop looking in the bag. he put his hand on her thigh and started to rub it. i don't know why i was getting so mad if i didn't like her like that. i don't think.

'princess, do you like drugs?' he said which made rue sit up and val shook her head. 'would you like some princess?' he said moving his hand higher up her thigh.

'ight that's enough man, let me give you yo money,' fez said pushing my head down to look in the bag again because i stopped.

mouse looked at fez while taking out a pocket knife and stabbing a small bag that he got from his other pocket. he lifted the tip of the knife which held a substance on it to vals mouth. i finished checking the bag and stood back up next to fez.

'cmon take it princess,' he said waving the knife to her nose. she shook her head which cause him to move his hand further up her thigh. 'i wasn't asking.' mouse said which made val hesitate for a second before taking the knife into her mouth.

as soon as she did her head fell back gently, 'it's a fast reacting drug.' he said looking over at fez. 'you want more princess?' he said smirking.

val nodded her head and smile crept up on her face. this fuck face, i wanted to kill that motherfucker, if he touches val one more time-

he stood up to get closer to rue since val was sitting in the middle making it difficult to reach to rue. 'you want some too dont you?' he said which made rue nod slowly while he stabbing the bag again and lifted it to her mouth. this bitch didn't even wipe the knife.

rue licked the knife still looking over to fez. he stood there looking disappointed but be understood that if she didn't then she would end up like val.

'good girl,' he said before look at fez, 'ion give free samples, you gon have to pay.' he said smiling. 'that'll be 600,' he continued while placing a bag down vals shirt.

'yo stop touching her.' i said. shit i shouldn't of said that.

mouse laughed at looked at me. 'and watchu gon do?' mouse said getting closer to me. 'right,' he said as i stayed still, i didn't want to get fezco in trouble because of me not being able to control my anger.

'if she not gon pay then she can pay my some other way.' mouse said shrugging and going to back sit next to val. 'ight man look, i'll pay.' fez said pulling out an extra 600 hundred.

mouse looked amused but he won't be soon as i'll be fucking caving his head in with a hammer. 'you really gon give up 600 for this bitch when i can have her for 20 minutes?' he said pulling her head up straight. her eyes fluttered and her face went from really red to really pale in a few seconds. something was wrong. i looked over at rue who looked like was having the time of her life.

fez nodded and handed him the money. 'pleasure doing business with you,' he said before standing up and leaving.

i ran to val while fez went to rue.

'nosebleed.' val whispered quietly before blood started to gush out her nose. i panicked and looked over to fez who stood up to go to the bathroom to get some shit for rue and val. i grabbed her head so it wasn't just flopping around with blood going everywhere. i pinched the bridge of her nose to slow the bleeding which helped. kinda.

fez walked him and stabbed val and then rue with a needle to make them relax. we gave them both water to drink but it was more difficult with val since she was drinking more blood than water.

'what the fuck are we going to do?' fez said looking down at the two girls nearly passed out on the couch. 'rue sleeps on the couch and val sleeps in your room tonight,' he said answering his own question. i nodded and picked up val to go to my room. i placed her on my bed and sat down on my chair facing my monitors. i couldn't leave her alone, the nose bleed just stopped and the chances of her having another one are quite high.

although her face was stained with tears and blood she still looked pretty somehow.

i let her rest the whole night while i sat there on my phone. i didnt, couldn't sleep knowing that val is in trouble and that she needed me there.

i went to check on rue every now and then because as much as i hated to admit it i did care for her, except when she depends on fez for just drugs and nothing else. not even family. this whole drug thing fucked rue up.

au
OK PLEASE FORGIVE ME I FORGOT HOW THIS SCENE WENT LIKE AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT DRUGS THEY USED AND SHIT SORRY FORGIVE ME PLEASE

anyways long chapter again🥶

1952 words