Wattpad Glich Mainia!

I don't care anymore! I honestly don't care! It's like wattpad ignores everything that anyone has ever said to them! Is combining the News Feed and the Message Board a good idea? No! Oh well we're gonna do it anyways, SCREW YOU GUYS! *insert evil electronic laugh here*

Now Wattpad is no longer a writing site, anymore! It's a 'how to get screwed over by deleting your stuff you spent hours writing site!' Gah! I spend AGES writing the new NR chapters for you guys and WHAT HAPPENS?! Twattpad bloody glitches just as I'm about to publish (I literally push the publish button) and I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN! Why???

You're story has "conflict" so we're going to delete all the changes you made in the past hour. I'll show you bloody conflict! *takes out sword*

Why do you do this to us! We are all just trying to enjoy using your site but we can't because of your insistant glitching! And changes too!

OK, sometimes change is good but my God turning Wattpad into Twitter is not a good idea! Twitter is twitter, no need to copy layout which is already crap! It's like producing a piece of A Level standard artwork and replacing it with something your 5 year old cousin would produce! Come on, seriously?!

Wattpad is a writing site. What the heck am I supposed to do if it doesn't save what I write? Socialise? Naaa.