5. Manabu vs Kiyo

Start from the beginning

Horikita's brother stepped closer to her. From my hiding spot, I could see him plainly.

It was Student Council President Horikita. He displayed no hint of emotion. It was like he was staring at an uninteresting object. He grabbed his younger sister by the wrist—she offered no resistance—and pushed her against the wall.

 "No matter how I try to avoid you, the fact remains that you're my little sister. If people around here learned the truth, I would be humiliated. Leave this school immediately." 

"I-I can't do that... I will definitely reach Class A. I'll show you!" 

"How incredibly stupid. Do you want to relive the pain of the past?" 

"Niisan, I..." 

"You possess neither the abilities nor the qualities needed to reach Class A. Get that through your head."

Fuutarou: "Hey, this is getting uncomfortable."

Miyuki: "I agree. Being violent doesn't mean anything."

Hachiman: "I wouldn't want to beat my sister."

Kei: "But she is trash, right? What's wrong if he beat her?"

Sakuta: "Do you want Shirogane to do that to you if you are that arrogant?"

Kei didn't retort.

Sakuta: "She may be a bitch. But we, as elder brothers have some sentiments and some lines we shouldn't cross." (A/N: Not for me, though. I always beat my cousin, and we always have fights.)

The Onii-chans agree

He moved forward as if about to act. The situation looked fraught with danger. Resigned to facing Horikita's anger, I leapt out from my hiding space and went after her brother. 

Before he knew I was there, I grabbed his right arm, which he was using to pin his sister." 

The theatre went grimly silent due to Ayanokouji's speed.

The silence was broken by

Zamiozuka: "Did he teleport?"

Kaguya: "No. His speed is insane."

Chika: "My baby boy is so cool!"

Fuutarou: "Just who is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?"

Hayasaka: "So cool." (A/N: Tbh, I want to write a fanfic about Kiyotaka in Shuuchin.)

Satoshi: "Just what is with him? He is a big mystery. Houtarou, he might be your biggest case."

Oreki: "I'm not a detective, but I sure am interested in finding his mystery."

Nino: 'He is so cool.'

Miura: 'If something like this comes again, I might fall for— what the hell am I saying? I have Hayato, but he doesn't even acknowledge me.'

Hachiman: 'Wow. Why do I feel like Miura's forgetting about Hayama.'

"What? You..." He stared at his arm and slowly turned to me with a sharp gleam in his eye.

"A-Ayanokouji-kun?!" Horikita cried.

"You were about to throw your sister to the ground, weren't you? You do realize the floor here is concrete, right? You might be siblings, but you should know the difference between right and wrong."