"Alright but once I start, just stay there okay?"

    Shadow closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She felt her powers surfacing and knew her eyes would be golden. She lit her palms in flames. Hana and Alice both gasped in shock, but the smiles on their faces helped Shadow continue.

    They watched as Shadow let the fire dance upon her hands and she could move the fire at her own will

    They watched as Shadow let the fire dance upon her hands and she could move the fire at her own will. She quickly let the fire go out and started to pull water from her glass at the table. She moved the liquid into her hands, moving them around to form an orb. She started floating in the air. She stopped when she was a few feet above the floor. The water in her hands started to dance around her body gracefully, making everyone in the room smile.

 The water in her hands started to dance around her body gracefully, making everyone in the room smile

    Shadow then lowered herself back onto the ground and put the water back in the glass. She looked at the two women again and waited for them to speak.

    "Honestly, I am jealous. You make that stuff look so beautiful." Hana gushed. Shadow laughed at her friend and waved her off, going back to sit next to her family.

    "It may look beautiful at this moment, but when I fight it's not as pretty," Shadow continued. "You saw last time that I could also heal. I have the ability to fly, enhanced speed, strength, sight and hearing too. I think I might have other powers but I am not really sure yet." Shadow finished.

    "Well thank you for showing us Doe. We really appreciate it. Could you tell us about the offer from the Avengers?" Alice asked kindly.

    "Since I helped them, they said that they'd like for me to join the team in their goal to help people and keep them safe. Stark said that if I agree, I could live at the Avenger tower with them and he would also make sure you guys were safe." Shadow recalled everything she had talked about with the billionaire.

    Alice and Hana both smiled widely and looked happily at Shadow.

    "Are you going to accept? You really did a wonderful thing helping them out and helping protect New York. I think this is way better a deal than working in a bakery." Hana snorted. Shadow thought at what they had said. She was considering accepting the offer, but she wasn't sure it was the right decision. She was trying to stay hidden as best she could. She did flee from Hydra and she had a feeling they were still out there.