Intro

We begin with Earth, as always a planet you should know a lot about. But in this parallel universe there is just one thing off about it. A bouquet of flowers is not just a gift you give to someone you love but in a way a proposal and confession of your love.

This has worked out alot for the world in general since people do study a good amount of botany and know what flowers may mean making the bouquet even more meaningful. Now we continue onto Kaia, a girl who lives with her roommate Mika. Kaia is a light-hearted upbeat girl who can easily befriend anyone and is an overall positive person who dresses in extravagant things all the time.

Kaia always spends her time wondering how she could help others and or how to appear better to everyone else so that she seems easy to approach(which she is).

Then there is her roommate, Mika. She is a quiet girl with no care in the world. Usually she would come in, set her bags down, and blast metal rock music. She would spend her time blasting loud music, sleeping, practicing Taekwondo (which a lot of people don't believe she does), and eating. She isn't really a good person to get into a fight with because she will fight back. Now that you know our characters and the world where they reside we can start the story from Mika's view.