- ', Suicidal Thoughts ꒱ ↷

Start from the beginning

"Oh darling, you look gorgeous!" Mother cooed as she walked inside of your room.

She ignored all of the mess in your bedroom and went straight to your vanity where you were sitting at. She placed her hands on both your shoulders and rested her head on top of yours.

You felt disgusted by her touch. The feeling of a loving mother was something you never felt in your life. You knew her dirty secrets that she kept in order to buy herself anything she wants.

She would sleep with rich men to get paid with either cash or luxurious items. It was terrifying when you saw that she had brought one of the men to the house while your father was out.

"Look at me," You obeyed and turned to look at her. She grabbed the lip tint from the vanity and started applying more on your lips. "You're the most beautiful young woman in the world. My perfect little girl."

It felt as if she was spitting vemon from her mouth. Everyone looks at you with sparkles in their eyes, wishing to have the same life as yours. But would they think the same if they found out the truth behind it all?

It sicken you to the point you wanted to throw up. You looked at yourself in the mirror, trying to look for yourself, but all you found was nothing. Just a life less doll with a face full of make up and a fake life.

"Now, go to school and make your mother proud." She smirked, caressing your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Yes.." You didn't even recognize your own voice.

It was like an everyday routine to you. Waking up, putting on make up, getting on luxluxurious jewelry on, going to school, coming back, hearing your parents fight, and repeat.

"Hey, Y/n-san!"

"Goodmorning, Y/n-san!"

"Y/n-san! You're beautiful as ever!"

"Y/n-san, good morning!"

You forced a smile as you waved at those you passed by. 'Pathetic fools...' You thought at how easy a human mind could be deceived by something.

"Shinichi, how many times do I have to tell you?! If you keep acting like this, you'll really turn insane with all of those cases you keep going to!" Ran yelled walking beside the detective.

Your eyes widened and turned around. You saw the famous highschool detective walking a few feet away from you making you panic.

It was said he had eyes of an eagle and could see the truth behind any person just by looking at them. There was no way to know if it was true but you didn't want to risk it.

'I'm the perfect daughter...everything is fine.' You reminded yourself, quickly walking inside the building.

Shinichi seemed to notice you and raised a brow. "Whose she?" He asked Ran as he pointed at the girl running inside the school building.

Ran looked towards where Shinichi was pointing and scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "She's the one who people refer to her as 'Queen Bee'. It's tiring really! Everything about her is fake from head to toe! Including that personality of hers!"

Shinichi looked at her puzzled. "Fake?" He murmured, slightly confused.

Throughout the school day, he kept following you and watching your every moments. And he was terrible at making it seem as if he wasn't trailing behind you.