[Vol 1] Chapter 1

Talia P.O.V

My name is Talia Ford, I am 25 years old, and I am a proud and famous Manga Writer as well as Otaku Girl.

Well, You can consider me a girl, but I do have a part that I'm not supposed to have. I'm what is called an intersex, but that doesn't matter as all haterd or disrespect towards me as has already disappeared over the years.

All that matters is my life is absolutely perfect. I don't really have to worry about money as the sells from my Manga is enough to cover the necessaries while also giving me a lot of free room to splurge myself when I want. I've had a few girlfriends over the years, but none of them never stuck due to them not really liking me or just not liking the idea of me having a male part as girl.

I don't really mind this as I feel content with my partner. It makes me different and unique which I embrace to the fullest.

Currently I am walking through the bustling city with my phone in hand as I admired other Manga writers work.

Ever since I started this job of mine, I always did this. I was always enamored by the different art styles and....Women in each anime I laid my eyes on.

Whether it be Hiro Mashima or Akira Toriyama or even the author of Highschool DxD Ichiei Ishibumi. I would always find myself amazed by the female characters.

There's not many action animes with a females as the main character, but I don't really have any problems with that since I'm not really the type to make a big deal out of minor stuff like that.

Many authors just choose to put a male as their main character and that's totally fine. It's there story and you can't really judge them since your basically being a hypocrite if you're trying to make them change it into a female.

It's basically saying you are making a book with female and others want it to be a male.

Anyways, I am walking through the streets as I took in the many fanarts of one of favorite Demon women, Mirajane Strauss.

She was a very famous and well liked Character throughout FairyTail.

'Ahhh~ I am not going to ask how Hiro Mashima can even make such splendid characters. I wonder if anyone wishes to join their world and live it out inside the guild. That would be fun...' I thought as I soon pulled my gaze away from my phone and suddenly her a scream erupt from behind me.

I looked around and saw that alot of people had moved to the side for some reason. Not understanding what was going on, I was quick to follow. As soon as I had moved out of the way, a guy had zoomed past everyone and my eyes widened in surprise when I saw that in his hands was a knife.

I quickly glanced infront of him as I saw that there was so targets in his way, a Women and a Male who couldn't have been and less in age then myself.

Upon seeing the crazy male approaching them, the male had stood infront of the women with a fearful expression on his face. I feared for the worst for those two and I was about to try to save them despite my distance away, but I was thankfully beaten to it as a black haired male who seemed to be in his late 30's had pushed both the male and female out of the way.

"Tamura!" The man shouted as he then pushed the two out of the way leaving him open as he was sadly.....the one who received the blow.

The guy and stabbed him straight in his back as the Black haired man coughed for air at the intake of the stab.

Once the knife was fully embedded in the man's body. The crazy guy began to run away crazily as I watched him go away.

I glanced back towards the Black haired man to see him fall onto the ground as he slowly bled out his friend's already trying to help him as much as they could.