[15]: The Mediator

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The five teenagers soon left the Crain House after they had found the well

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The five teenagers soon left the Crain House after they had found the well. They went back to the Wreck to pick up Kiara's car. Pope, Kit, JJ, and Kiara stepped out of The Twinkie.

Kit turns toward The Twinkie, confused as to why John B wasn't getting out. "You coming?" she asks him. John B shakes his head. "I have to do something first. Meet me back at the Chateau." John B tells her before driving off, leaving his friends to wonder just what he was up to.

++++++

Kit tosses JJ's hacky sack up into the air and catches as it comes back down. JJ who sits on the arm of her chair, anxiously bounces his knee up and down. "Where is he?" he asks his friends who all shrug their shoulders in response. 

Kiara who sits on the couch, abruptly stands up. "No effing way," she mutters. "What?" Pope asks, turning to look her way. Kiara scoffs. "He brought Sarah." Kit who had thrown the ball up, tears her eyes away from it and looks over at Kiara, with wide eyes. "What?!" she exclaims. JJ puts his hand out over Kit's head and catches his hacky sack effortlessly. Kit looks up and sees JJ's arm outstretched over her head. She thanks him quickly just as John B and Sarah walk onto the porch.

"Hey," John B greets his friends as he and Sarah sits down on the couch. 

"No effing way!" Kiara exclaims, pacing back and forth on the porch. She stops and turns to John B. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" John B looks over at Pope, Kit, and JJ for help. Pope shakes his head. "I dunno." "Uh...." Kit drawls out. JJ sighs and looks at John B. "Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share."