13.

The classes haven't ended yet so the hallways are empty as I run around the school.

"Jen?" I stop.

Minho stands in front of me with an amused smile.
I smile back while trying to catch my breath.

"Minho", I walk calmly closer as if I hadn't just run around the school like a lunatic.

Minho's expression changes from amused to a little worried.
"How do you feel?"

"Me... I'm okay, don't worry! Thank you again. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come."

Minho nods and smiles.
"Were you in a rush to somewhere?"

I burst into laughter and shake my head. "No, I wasn't going anywhere! I was just-"

Just then Ethan comes running.
"Jennifer!" He pants and I try my best not to laugh. "What the hell was that?"

Then he notices Minho and his expression changes a little.

"R-Right! You guys don't know each other yet. I was going to introduce you to each other!" Just like this! Take care of the situation Jennifer!

I turn to Minho. "This is Ethan, he is my...", Who the hell is he? ,"... my good friend. He's also as a fill-in teacher here."

"And he's Minho. My childhood friend."

Minho smiles at Ethan and Ethan shows an I-guess-it's-a-smile back.

"Well, you guys seemed to have something going on... I'll get going!"

Ethan watches Minho's fading back with a frown present on his face.
"What did he want? Confessed his love to you or something?"

I take a deep breath in and let it out. "What should I do with you..."

Ethan looks at me still frowning. For some reason he looks extremely adorable.
My body wants to kiss that frown from his face, but instead I just answer :"No, he did not confess his love silly! He doesn't even like girls to begin with..."

Hearing the last sentence Ethan's face lits up in a second.

I let out a laugh. "Dummy."

I take his hand on mine and we continue to wander the hallways. This time, walking.

"Jen."

"Hm?"

"Umm... the thing that you said earlier..."

I know exactly what thing he's talking about and my heart starts to beat faster. But what do I have to be scared of? I already know that he likes me back. Ethan was the one who gathered his courage and told me how he felt. I just have to return those feelings.

I clear my throat. "I do have a person whom I like... he has really nice hair, beautiful eyes, pretty smile... It took me a while to realize that I had fallen for him, even tho he's sometimes a little slow with his brain and he has awful jokes..." I chuckle.

I look up to Ethan's face and say the thing that I should've said a long time ago. "I like you Ethan." Then I quickly press my lips on Ethan's soft ones.

I feel my face starting to turn red and I see the redness on Ethan's face as well.

Slowly Ethan raises his hands and takes a gentle hold of my face. He looks at me almost like I was angel fallen from heaven. And I look at him with same kind of admiration in my eyes.

"How are you so fucking beautiful?" I whisper.
Ethan just smiles amused. Then he bends down and closes the gap between our lips.

And once again I get to experience how soft and perfect his lips are. My heart is beating like it wants out of my chest.
I've kissed multiple times with many different people, but somehow kissing Ethan always feels like a first kiss.
In a good way of course.

I pull out with a smile on my face.
My lips against his I whisper :"Ethan... would you- would you want to... be my boyfriend..?"

"Only if you agree to be my girlfriend."

I hit him softly on the chest. We laugh lips against lips.
The butterflies are gone and they have been replaced by a warm, comfortable feeling on the bottom of my stomach.

I pull Ethan in to a hug and I put my chin on his shoulder. Ethan presses a kiss into my hair. I feel him smiling the same smile that is on my face as well.