Shen Jing was stunned when he heard the words. If it was another person, he could not have no grudges, but it seems that all the truths used in the youth are invalid for him. If you like someone to the point where there is no principle, if you put it in the past, you will not dare to think about it.

"You are not meticulous, you are the only son of General Xie, you are my Wei Zimin, and the guerrilla general of my Northwest Army. There is no obstacle between us." He grabbed Xie Yan's hand and wrapped it completely, earnestly and sincerely. replied.

Xie Yan curled his lips into a smile, it's better for Xiao Jiu to be with him.

"Like Lam, I came from the training camp. Besides, I don't know if there is anyone like me in the Northwest Army. Even if I betray them now, they may use my meticulous status to make the entire Northwest Army suspect and fear me. ." 

He looked into Silent's eyes, and said firmly, "Rumors, sometimes can really kill people. Even if I can protect myself, how will you deal with it?"

Silent is not stupid, except for Xie Yan related matters, he is quite rational . Now Xie Yan's identity is indeed a problem. Fortunately, he has not done anything out of the ordinary so far, and beheading Huyanzhi and wounding Huyanjun, these great achievements are enough to offset the identity problem of his meticulous work.

But as Xie Yan said, the rumors are terrible, if the Northwest Army is in chaos because of this, it will not be a good thing.

"You said my true identity that day, is there any evidence?" Xie Yan rubbed the thick callus on the man's palm with his fingertips, "Also, if my identity is really what you said, then I have reason to believe, Lin Yi and the others are not from Xirong either."

Silent eyes, when he thought that the young man was abused and trained since he was a child, and was used as a chess piece for his compatriots, he was so angry that he wanted to kill with a knife.

"Do you know where that training camp is? Who is the person behind it?"

Xie Yan shook his head, then leaned closer to his ear and whispered something. Silent listened carefully, but couldn't stand him like this. Bewitched, he clenched the boy's hand even tighter.

"Do you think it's okay?" Xie Yan saw him in a trance and poked his bulging muscles.

Shen Jing frowned and worried: "Will it be too risky?"

"The Northwest Army is in your hands now, what are you afraid of?" Xie Yan scratched his fingertips in his palm, and Shen Jing's ears became quite soft. , had no choice but to say: "Okay, let's do it like this."

Lin Yi failed to find Xie Yan once, and wanted to find a second time, but Xie Yan had been with Shen Ji tired for the past few days, and he had no chance to talk about detoxification. .

A few days later, after the training, he finally saw Xie Yan's lonely figure not far away. He was about to step forward when he heard people whispering around him.

"Hey, have you heard?" One of the soldiers was mysterious and gathered with a few partners, "General Xie is a fine work of Xi Rong!

" His mouth, "Are you stupid? Do you believe such rumors? If he was Xirong Xizuo, how did Huyanzhi die ?"

Who is ruining General Xie's reputation? That's enough! I don't believe any of these rumors!"

The one who retorted was the soldiers who had lived and died with Xie Yan. If they were to leave it in the past, he would have doubted Xie Yan, but now, He really didn't believe that Xie Yan was a meticulous work.

Lin Yi was shocked. Could it be that Xie Yan's identity is about to be exposed? Did the foster father do it? Once Xie Yan Xizuo's identity is known, Lin Yi doesn't need to think too much about what will be waiting for him.

But once Xie Yan died, no one could help him detoxify. Although Lin Yi hates Wei Guo and is willing to give his life for revenge, he does not want to be controlled by any poison, and he does not want to live his whole life under the manipulation of others.

"Xie Yan!" He hurried forward, "I have something to ask you." 

Xie Yan looked at him up and down, "Tell me."

Looking around at the many soldiers, Lin Yi smiled slightly, "Can we go to your house to chat?"

Xie Yan didn't speak any more and went into his room, followed by Lin Yi, looking at him nervously.

"Xiao Ba, didn't you say that Lin Yi and Wei Qian met eyes? How do you see this, the two are not together yet?" Xie Yan sat on the chair casually, pouring tea and asking.

"Great, the original plot took the path of deep love and sadism. After Xie Yan and Shen Jing died, Lin Yi gradually rose to master the military power of the Northwest Army. This has achieved the purpose of the people behind it, but Lin Yi still thought he was from Xirong. They love Wei Qian and hate Da Wei at the same time. After the two have been entangled for a long time, Lin Yi is almost on the verge of committing suicide, and Wei Qian is about to ascend the throne before they know the truth. After a period of entanglement, Lin Yi and Wei Qian, you are gracious to me." Xiao Ba explained very quickly.

"So what you mean is that Shen Jing and I are not dead, and I have detoxified. Although it can't change the plot of the two of them looking at each other, it has actually changed the development route of their relationship, right?" Xie? Weary of laughing, "In the original plot, Lin Yi could only live by others, and suddenly one day he met a noble son who took good care of himself, and he was longing for him and gradually attracted by him, which is normal. But now, he has The opportunity to get rid of this kind of life, as a man, his first thought is not to find the warmth that love brings him, but the antidote that can free him."

"Yes, yes, so Da, do you want to help him detoxify?" Xiao Ba wanted to know what Xie Yan would do.

"Xie Yan, has your poison really been cured?" Lin Yi clenched his fists and asked.

"You came to me to detoxify?" Xie Yan glanced at him lightly, just when Lin Yi thought he was going to be rejected, he heard the young man continue to say, "I can help you detoxify."

"Really?" His words were shocking, he never expected Xie Yan to agree to him so easily.

Xie Yan did not like Lin Yi very much. The popularity of the original body in the barracks is so poor, and it has a certain relationship with Lin Yi's pretence. Although Lin Yi's actions were all instructed by his adoptive father, this did not prevent Xie Yan from seeing him unhappy.

Presumably the adoptive father also knew Xie Yan's true identity. In order to prevent him from having too much contact with the soldiers of the Northwest Army, he let Lin Yi interfere and isolate him. The isolated young man had even less favorable impression of the Northwest Army, and even took his anger out of Shizuo, which made him reject him many times when he tried to find him to talk about his life experience.

But now, since Lin Yi wants to get out of the puppet-like life, this move can add to the block, why not do it?

"I never tell lies." Xie Yan took a sip of water, and her lips became more lustrous, "But you need to prepare the medicinal materials yourself, and the detoxification process has certain risks. Are you sure you want to solve it?"