Feng Yanglan couldn't stop him, so he just stared at Xie Yan who was slightly drunk. I poured another cup, only to see that the wine glass was snatched away by a big hand halfway through.

"General?" Cao Jin felt a little guilty when he saw Silent. He heard rumors in the army that the general seemed to have a crush on Xiao Xie and maintained him tightly. Will letting Xiao Xie drink by himself make the general unhappy?

Silent glanced at him, looked at him ashamed and lowered his head, then turned back to the boy with red cheeks.

"Silence?" Xie Yan was still very conscious, and was about to take the wine back, but the man grabbed his wrist loosely and walked out.

"General, where do you want to take Xiao Xie?" Feng Yang frowned slightly. He also heard those rumors and didn't believe it at first, but the attitude of General Guan towards Xiao Xie, wouldn't it really mean that?

Silent looked back at him, just when he felt that Silent would not answer, the taciturn general actually explained for the first time: "He is still young, so he can't drink too much. This is the reception banquet of Wei Jianjun, you should accompany him more. "

Xie Yan heard the words and sneered in his heart, this man is honest on the outside, but he is quite black on the inside, doesn't this mean that he wants to get Wei Qian drunk?

Feng Yang, who also realized his intentions, immediately raised his eyebrows, smiled and dragged Cao Jin towards Wei Qian. Seeing this, the others scurried off to toast Wei Qian.

The great hero Xie Yan was dragged into the bedroom by the General of the God of War, staring blankly at the man standing in front of him with a pair of misty and sly eyes.

The man was really tall, like a big mountain, and the faint candlelight was completely blocked by him, shrouding the thin boy in shadows.

Neither of the two said a word. The room was silent, and they looked at each other for a moment. Silent saw that he seemed a little tired, so he looked away and said, "You rest early."

Leaving this sentence, he left the room with a gesture. If he continued to look at it, he was not sure what kind of dirty things he would do.

The young man is a brave general, a peerless talent, his thoughts are completely a kind of blasphemy to the young man!

"Silence." The boy's clear and cold voice sounded behind him.

The man stopped and looked back. In the shadows of the candlelight, the handsome young man burst into a smile, his eyebrows were beautiful, and his red lips lightly parted, "Thank you for protecting me today." 

The trend-like heat exploded in the chest, and the calm man seemed to have seen his prey. The alpha wolf, strode back, picked up the young man who was leaning on the chair, and hugged him into his arms. After this hug, he would never let go.

He was really planted, inexplicably planted, but he planted it like a sweetheart. Startled by his actions, Xie Yan wrapped his arms around the man's neck, lowered his head to meet the man's hidden eyes, and chuckled, "What are you doing?" 

Said: "I admit it, do you accept it?"

Xie Yan, who was clearly supposed to be happy, suddenly felt sore in his eyes, and his mood was uneasy. He looked at Silent for a moment, his eyes full of treasure.

How about changing your name? What's wrong with being reborn? His Xiaojiu said that he would accompany him forever, and he would never break his promise.

Holding the man's bearded face with both hands, Xie Yan bowed his head and gave him a loud kiss on the forehead, then smiled, "You beard is in the way."

The silence hugged him even tighter, and the emotions he had been suppressing burst out instantly because of his words and deeds, almost drowning his sanity. 

He wanted to kiss the young man very much, but remembered that the young man just disliked his beard and worried that he would hurt him, so he had to endure it and only kissed on the side of the young man's temple.

After hugging him for a while, Shen Jing put Xie Yan down, his breath was a little heavy, he didn't seem to dare to look at him, he just whispered "rest early" and then fled.

Leaving Xie Yan in the room, he chuckled to himself.

The next day, the city was invincible and the city was stable. The soldiers in the barracks got up a little late because they drank alcohol last night.

Cao Jin has always been a good drinker, so he came to the martial arts training ground before dawn to practice his swordsmanship. He thought he was the first to get up, but when he arrived at the martial arts field, he found that there was a person wearing only a red shirt, sweating like rain on the martial arts field.

Looking at it again, I can't help but wonder, who is this person? Why has he never seen it? Could it be a new recruit?

Approaching with doubts, the man only glanced at him when he saw him coming, and continued to practice martial arts without saying a word. Cao Jin felt a little unhappy in his heart. It would be fine if he got up earlier than him. He didn't even say hello when he saw him.