♦️Chapter 12♦️

Start from the beginning

"Yah! We are older than you! Plus we don't go to school did you know. Too old for that shit." Lucas stuck his tongue out to get a light punch by Jungwoo.

"Still children in the car," Jungwoo muttered talking about Sungchan and Shotaro who were too busy laughing their heads off Jungwoo's duality.

"Okay now, let's get home!" Sungchan suggested waiting for the two, to stop arguing, which they did and started to drive.

"Is Mark already at home?" Donghyuck asked Jungwoo who wasn't driving as Lucas was.

"I think so. Ten did call saying Mark was not in a good condition telling Taeyong to pick him up." Donghyuck sighed knowing that  Mark was at least in good hands.

"Oh, that's good." Jungwoo looked to Donghyuck. 

"Did something happen?" Shotaro curious about the situation, tilted his head as he queried the situation.

"Oh don't worry. You will be told soon Taro." Jungwoo interfered before Donghyuck could say anything.

From then on the whole, the journey was filled with the radio that quietly played songs and some small talk about the school day.

"Okay, and we are here!" Lucas announced as they arrived in the driveway. As soon as the car stopped, Donghyuck ran to the door knocking on it for it to open automatically. 

He ran up the stairs to the door next to his and knocked on that too which was Mark's room.

"Mark? You there?" Donghyuck nervously enquired. 

"Yeah? Who is it." Donghyuck sighed in relief, Mark was a little fine and that's what mattered.

"Donghyuck. I have some stuff for you." He said getting the notes he made on a separate paper hoping the notes were good.

He listened so hard to the teacher, writing word for word what was spoken and what was on the board. If it wasn't good, he would have no idea what would happen. 

"Come in then." Mark as Donghyuck opened the door.

"I took notes for the last lessons of the day. The ones you couldn't get." Mark sighed. 

"You didn't have you. You know that?" Mark groaned.

"Sorry. Ten Hyung told me to, so I did..." Mark glared at the ceiling. 

"So? Leave the notes on my desk and leave. I'll write them up now." 

The younger nodded leaving the room with Mark alone with his thoughts. He closed the door remembering he had a performance today. 

"Hyuck! You walk with me?" Taeyong asked the younger knowing he would probably want to.

"Yeah, but why walk?" Donghyuck asked the elder. 

"There is a footpath we created that leads directly to Neozone. Goes straight through the forest." Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't see why not. How long does it take to get there though?" Taeyong paused for a moment trying to remember. 

"Should take about 45 minutes. You don't mind that right?"Donghyuck rubbed the back of his nervousness. 

"Sure Hyung. I don't see why not." Donghyuck looked at Taeyong smiling at him with a smile that rids the world of evil. 

That rids him of the memories of his parent, and all the bad things that happened to him. It was just so pure and full of happiness, that it made him smile back.

"Hyuck and I will be going!" Taeyong yelled to the house knowing someone would hear them.

"Any song you want to do today? You love NCT right? Why don't you ask Doyoung to do a song by them." Taeyong asked Donghyuck who laughed hysterically.