Fake Dalgona Coffee

It is a rainy morning when Nayeon woke up and decided to do a prank to Mina.

The prank was planned last night. She really find something at the kitchen that she can put to make her plan successfull.

She surpressed a chuckle before clicking the record button.

"Hello I'm Nayeon! So as you can see, my lovely girlfriend is not here because I will prank her." She said quietly.

"Yeah! I will prank her. I will make a fake dalgona coffee that she will surely drink because she won't know that this is a prank." A naughty giggle left by her.

"Mina is still sleeping so I need to make this fast because she might wake up anytime."

The camera was placed at the table and Nayeon makes sure that she can be seen.

"I will put a little bit of milk and a water so the milk won't be wasted."

She poured a little bit of fresh milk and a water. Nayeon grabbed the peanut butter and the spoon beside her.

"Now, I will put a peanut butter because I think this looks like a coffee?" Nayeon chuckled.

Nayeon mixed the peanut butter to the milk with water and she finally put it inside the refrigerator.

"Next thing we need to do is to make the real dalgona coffee!"

The mixer was plugged in and she now started to mix the coffee. First, she poured a milk into the glass and put the coffee at the top.

She showed the real dalgona coffee on the camera and smiled widely.

"I now finished the real dalgons coffee, let's wake her up!"

Nayeon put the real dalgona coffee at the refrigerator and put the fake one at the table. She fixed herself and entered their room.

Mina and Dahyun was shown at the camera, they are sleeping.

"Hon?" Nayeon quietly called.

Mina moved and looked at her frowning because the lights at her side was on.

"I made a coffee for you." Nayeon proudly said.

Her lover smiled and rubbed her eyes. Nayeon helped Mina to stand up and she gave the fake dalgona coffee to Mina.

"Wooow! Thank you honey." Mina smiled.

"Taste it!"

Mina smelled the fake dalgona coffee and made a confused face. She sipped a little bit and her face looked disgusted but immediately replaced by an appreciative smile.

She kissed Nayeon's cheeks while thanking her.

"Is it good hon?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes, honey."

Nayeon's eyebrows furrowed but she didn't let Mina see it.

"I will just brush my teeth." Mina said and went to the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth feeling guilt that she can't appreciate what Nayeon's doing for her.