Prologue: Pageant Queen

Start from the beginning

"I definitely had it in the green room before I went out but, I feel like I had it after that too. I'll go check just to make sure though."

"Want me to go with you? Something tells me you're gonna make it over there and then forget why you went in the first place. Plus if anybody stole it I'm always down to rumble."

"No it's okay Yuyu I can get it myself." Hado said, standing up from her seat and sliding her chair back underneath the table. "We were the last ones to exit from the green room so more than likely it's just sitting in my area. I'll be right back."

Hado departed from the kitchen area as Haya returned to poking at Amajiki in regards to which characteristics of pizza he'll be able to manifest if he eats it, the pageant winner shutting the door behind her with a click. She took a quick breath in and out and hopped over the three steps that led into the front entrance, humming a joyful tune as she waddled happily towards the main ground of U.A's campus.

Who would've thought that on her third and final year of high school, Hado would finally win the Miss Con pageant over the consecutive winner of every year before this one. Going into the pageant she'll admit there was a bit of nervousness and despair thinking that despite her cute appearance she wouldn't be able to pull through with enough votes to earn her the crown. But lo and behold at the end of the day once the counts had been totaled, the crown found itself over her head and the sash decorating her torso with grandeur. At first it felt like some kind of lucid dream or a hallucination until she pinched herself on the leg and realized that it was not some sort of dream or a trick of her mind. This was real. She really did in fact win on her very last year, the happiness that coursed through her body earlier still present even hours after it happened.

There was something about the pageant however that did make her a bit curious during her performance. When she was floating at her highest for everybody to see, Hado had the perfect view to see the entire crowd gathered before the stage, so many faces both old and new all staring up at her in awe. But there was one face in particular that piqued her curiosity for a moment out of all the others. At the very back of the crowd where she was able to spot Togata and the little girl Eri looking up to her, she also spotted the face of a first year who had a different look in his eyes compared to all the others. Midoriya. The look on his face made it seem like he was staring at an angel descending from the heavens, so captivated onto the third year he seemed to not notice what was going on around him. It took several shoulder tugs from Togata and a pat from Eri to get the first year to snap out of his trance in order to not be left behind to see the other sights of the festival.

That Midoriya, he was always an interesting sight for Hado. The first time she heard any mention of his name dated all the way back to the Sports Festival, the next occurrence would be word of mouth that two first years were caught brawling with each other after curfew. She wouldn't truly see him in person until the Big 3 paid a visit to the homeroom class of 1-A. It was then that she had the opportunity to truly get a good look at him in terms of his appearance and she will admit he's not bad looking, a bit on the cuter side if telling the truth. Togata's fight against the entirety of the first year class also gave her some insight as to how smart he is when he managed to predict where the blonde phantom would pop up and plan a counter attack. Ultimately it failed, but it was still a nice try though.

Then, his true colors came out during the raid of the Hassaikai estate when the first year put it all on the line to bring home a child in distress. From what Hado heard, Midoriya took on one of the biggest risks in the form of allowing a dangerous Quirk such as Eri's to continuously affect his body in order to combat against a super powered Overhaul. The third year doesn't exactly know what kind of Quirk it is for him to constantly have Eri's power flow through him but it had to be something powerful and something with a high amount of raw strength to keep up with it. If a Quirk such as Rewind didn't end up killing him then whatever he holds inside of him must be something mighty strong.